THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy (13).gif

I think Steph Curry is overrated and should not he listed in the top 50 greatest players.

i think LeBron is the GOAT.

I think MJ quit on his team and played against lesser talent. I also think his shortcomings in non-finals aeries are damaging.

I think LeBron would have won 7+ Rings on those bulls teams.

I think KD carried the warriors those last 2 championships.

anyone wanna discuss any of these?

I think Steph Curry is overrated and should not he listed in the top 50 greatest players.

I think MJ quit on his team and played against lesser talent. I also think his shortcomings in non-finals aeries are damaging.

I think Bron would score more points with the coronavirus than MJ did in the "flu game"

giphy (14).gif

Not if you take it at face value. There's a certain connotation attached to it but the actual definition is what it is. Russian interference is a conspiracy theory by definition

Fine, but it sounded like you two crossed signals in that he said conspiracy and you said conspiracy theory.

Conspiracy is a covert plot. ie. Rae Carruth conspired with contract killers to hit his wife.
Conspiracy Theory to me is something that is a little more large-scale and an unproven hypothetical ie. 9/11, Kennedy Assassination.

IMO.

We will hopefully get a late summer finals. Maybe play just a few more reg. season games as if they're really intense preseason games.

RIP Kobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom