THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this has become a music thread, I really hope you all get put on D Smoke. To me, his album Black Habits is easily the AOTY so far.

I know he is starting to gain popularity, but still isnt as well known as he should be.

Is it a rule now that all new rappers put “Lil” in their names?

And are all the artists who have “Lil” in their names, in fact, little?

Eh....90s had a lot of “lil’s” too. It’s hood ****. What happened is...white and suburban SoundCloud rappers in the internet era, grabbed on to it...and ironically tried to make satire out of urban culture. And they started trolling their way to success etc, and it got mixed in.

I know a thousand “lil” or (lor) as we call them around my way.

I made it a habit to ignore any songs made by rappers with names that starts with "lil" and it's been working out so far.

Eh....90s had a lot of “lil’s” too. It’s hood ****. What happened is...white and suburban SoundCloud rappers in the internet era, grabbed on to it...and ironically tried to make satire out of urban culture. And they started trolling their way to success etc, and it got mixed in.

I know a thousand “lil” or (lor) as we call them around my way.

Interesting.

That helps explain why a white YouTube rapper named Lil Dicky currently has a TV show on FX.

I watched the first episode. Was ok.

Interesting.

That helps explain why a white YouTube rapper named Lil Dicky currently has a TV show on FX.

I watched the first episode. Was ok.

Yup. And Lil Dicky can rap. But how he got on, was basically like this. Cool dude tho. He got “respect” for the culture. But he got on, on some frat boy humor...that allows him to exist and be commercially successful in hip hop, without having to exist in hip hop culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom