THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was ****ing around coughing and touching on **** of theirs in the locker room joking about the whole thing beforehand. Similar to him touching all the mics at the end of that last interview.
Yeah that's a horrible look he was being a jackass no way am I condoning that behavior I'm just not about to hold a grudge over it during tough times. Actin like Rudy developed this virus himself than willingly spread it lol he didnt know

1584106153088.gif

This ain’t the sniffles, my dude. This is an unknown virus with no official vaccination that has led to the death of thousands of people across the country and has sent the entire world into a panic. Yet you don’t believe that Donovan doesn’t have a right to be upset when his teammate ignorantly infected him due to said teammates gross and willful ignorance.

Funny NT will make something out of nothing while other times they downplay something as if it’s nothing.

Thousands of people across the country though? Might wanna edit that.

Thousands of people across the country though? Might wanna edit that.

I meant world, my bad :lol: Still put this into perspective as someone in the official thread did...NYC has a population of roughly 8 million folks. Half of them get the virus so that’s 4 million people 1 to 3% of that is 40K to 120K people. In just NYC. That’s a helluva lot of people. Where would you even bury that many folks? The percentages may seem low but that’s a lot of people to die unexpectedly in a short period of time.

Last edited:
I meant world, my bad :lol: Still put this into perspective as someone in the official thread did...NYC has a population of roughly 8 million folks. Half of them get the virus so that’s 4 million people 1 to 3% of that is 40K to 120K people. In just NYC. That’s a helluva lot of people. Where would you even bury that many folks? The percentages may seem low but that’s a lot of people to die unexpectedly in a short period of time.

A lot of speculation huh. Numbers suggest that would be the case but whats the point of the average joe speculating that?

Skorea is reporting a mortality rate of 0.7%. Hopefully its close to that for us, though our percentage aint looking good after that care facility in Washington got rampaged.

have you heard of anecdotal evidence? Stop. for every Tom hanks there’s one who’s exactly like him but died. apply 3% to the world population and imagine they just disappeared.
Italian doctors are literally choosing who lives and dies right now and the entire country is on lockdown after previously not taking this seriously but hey Tom Hanks currently feels fine so how bad can it be?

Italian doctors are literally choosing who lives and dies right now and the entire country is on lockdown after previously not taking this seriously but hey Tom Hanks currently feels fine so how bad can it be?

The fact Fox News keeps running stories like “Sally Jones here had Coronavirus and is fine now; wonders what all the fuss is about” should tell that it is very much something to fuss about.

The fact Fox News keeps running stories like “Sally Jones here had Coronavirus and is fine now; wonders what all the fuss is about” should tell that it is very much something to fuss about.

I trust TMZ over FOX news at this point/

damn i thought y'all were just trolling with them sus gifs of him dancing. is that how you dance to his music?

what's the best song off this new album so I can take a listen?

i got time with this coronavirus

damn i thought y'all were just trolling with them sus gifs of him dancing. is that how you dance to his music?

what's the best song of this new album so I can take a listen?

i got time with this coronavirus
he has two albums out right now

eternal atake: listen to chrome heart tags, lo mein, celebration station, and venetia.. venetia might be the best song on there.. also secure the bag is crack

forgot prices too

man I started watching season 1 of that jim carrey show kidding.. god that **** is dark as hell. I didnt even know jim carrey did **** like this. I thought it was gonna be funny.

First part good, 2nd part about what the fuss is about not good.

Im all for recovery and experience stories, but they dont have to add the downplaying part.

i try not to be an alarmist, but fox news borders on a state run government network. hannity was praising trump the other day talking about how trump's handling of coronavirus is the best response to an outbreak ever, how he was super prepared and forward thinking, how pragmatic travel bans to china were etc.

trump himself said the whole thing was a hoax when this **** popped off and said the 15 cases would shrink to zero. they lie with zero care in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom