THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you pay attention? The topic is clearly talking about college years, not their entire playing career.

Taurasi gotta be 1a w/ Maya 1b in my book.

Why do you sound so hurt in all of your posts? Especially lately. Take a breath if you need to.

I didn’t read back and see they were talking about strictly college performance.

Tyler Herro looks to me like his parents could be not-distant cousins. Just saying. No disrespect.

1. We all no any time one starts or ends a passage with “No disrespect”, there are clearly shots fired and even if not intended, the receiver of the message should at least expect to catch some strays

2. You been going hard on Herro since last night. I’m here for it :lol:

I’ll never forget when I saw tarausi at Shannon’s on 2nd st sitting at the stools right by the door. It was filled to the brim. Nobody had a clue who she was

HandsomeAstonishingLeonberger-size_restricted.gif

Can you pay attention? The topic is clearly talking about college years, not their entire playing career.

Taurasi gotta be 1a w/ Maya 1b in my book.
Why do you sound so hurt in all of your posts? Especially lately. Take a breath if you need to.

I didn’t read back and see they were talking about strictly college performance.

NT has been hostile as hell recently. This COVID-19 fallout really has people agitated :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom