THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frittata is a clown, but I think there are a lot of hospitality owners that are doing this so the workers can collect unemployment and get COBRA until things pick back up.

Anyone remember a Vince (NJ) dunk against the Clippers where the ball caromed off Kaman’s shoulder so hard he had to come out of the game? :nerd:

Last edited:
Are y’all adamant believers in the notion that if you want to know what a yamb is gonna look like when she gets older, look at her mother? Is that widely considered to be accurate or just a myth?

Steph gonna look like Sonya in 30 years? :nerd: :evil:

THE J STILL WET:emoji_sweat_drops:
63E79BD2-0561-494A-AF9F-C3C3A7BE23E2.jpeg

Pistons are definitely going to do whatever they have to in order to keep Wood. Pairs really well with Blake if he can ever be healthy too.

Yea that just might be the GOAT oop poster :lol: :sick:

FavoriteWhichAdamsstaghornedbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Damn near buried Brandon Knights career :lol:, only dunk I can remember being referenced in entirely other sports broadcasts :rofl:

Dude mentioned the Bron dunk though since it's actually the 7 year anniversary of it today

not as good but I love Iggys reaction on the sixers bench :lol:

So this season just gone eh, everything that was done for the season was for naught. :lol:

Bron gets a year older, his chancesof another chip (slightly) thinner.

i think it prob comes back july and into Aug and then next season gets pushed back into Dec

Can't have a season with no Champion man lol

The social distancing is necessary but in a sports perspective it's just prolonging the spread of the virus itself and the NBA is racing against time. Not everybody is going to contract COVID-19 at the same time. The NBA isn't going up against the NFL directly. I can totally see them just canceling the season this week if the Lakers players end up testing positive.

Them canceling the season has got nothing to do with what team’s players get the virus.

Lakers or Hornets it doesnt matter . It would be unsafe for the league to continue . Unless the lock the players down in one facility and constantly test them.

This will forever be known as “the season the answer WOULD have won it all”

Them canceling the season has got nothing to do with what team’s players get the virus.

Lakers or Hornets it doesnt matter . It would be unsafe for the league to continue . Unless the lock the players down in one facility and constantly test them.

I wasn't suggesting that. Merely that there's no timetable for when players will contract the virus therefore you can't have a set timetable for when it'll be safe to play again.

There was an article this morning suggesting that waves of this virus could continue for 18 months. Meaning it will seem like the curve is flattening, only for more fluctuations to occur and starting the cycle over to a certain extent. Scary.

i think it prob comes back july and into Aug and then next season gets pushed back into Dec

Can't have a season with no Champion man lol

Has that ever happened before in any sport? I know baseball didn’t have a champ in 1994 (I think) because of a strike, but they didn’t play all that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom