THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G-Marcus Smart
G- Donovan Mitchell
C- Rudy Gobert
F- Christian Wood
F-Kevin Durant

:nthat:
With 2 unnamed Lakers and a Celtic coming off the bench.

I mean, #issa_SQUAD. :lol:

Karl Malone, your thoughts?
(Not sure anyone will get that. :nerd:)

This is going well into next month man.
You’re gonna be having all the asymptomatic working class people adding to the numbers for the foreseeable future when they start actually developing symptoms and getting tested.

I just don’t see how the case numbers are going to flatten for a while.

Dunn thanks you from the bottom of his heart.
We NEED a healthy Kris Dunn in the NBA. Hasn’t been the same without him.

At first I thought I was tripping and the only one, thinking he meant "Nunn" until I saw all these posts. Still thought Varnell was carrying the joke....until I looked up game logs.

Benny Hinn Benny Hinn needs to get to the ER, COVID-19 tested and have his keyboard quarantined until the next season starts :smh:

As several of you have mentioned, its going to be intriguing to see how the league handles situation's like the Clippers where they traded valuable assets for a rental.

This also has to suck as a prospect. Not only is securing your bag delayed but who knows what could happen in those extra 2-3 months that could potentially lower your stock.

Besides us fans, feel the worst for LeBron and Giannis. They may still give the MVP, DPOY, ROY awards out for this season, but not going to mean the same thing. I is sad.

can all the teams be linked up by schedule or are they all separate cases of infection?

Just declare the top team from each conference as Conference Champs, and have the results of their last meeting be the NBA Champ.

Where does that leave us as far as the season goes? :nerd:

I literally have no idea. Just spitballing ideas. :nerd:
Fan Voting
full

Besides us fans, feel the worst for LeBron and Giannis. They may still give the MVP, DPOY, ROY awards out for this season, but not going to mean the same thing. I is sad.

Rachel Nichols asked Silver about this yesterday and it looks like they haven't gotten that far yet but if you do a training camp straight into the playoffs with current seeding then they'll definitely give out those awards. However, if there are no playoffs because the season abruptly ended then should awards really be distributed?

Now that I think about it, considering the fact that a lot of voters said their vote would depend how the last 18-20 games went after the Lakers touched up the Bucks/Lakers, it's entirely unfair to vote on the award 2-4 months after based on this abrupt ending to this race the media (VOTERS) portrayed as neck-and-neck.

with all the gyms and practice facilities shut down even if they did start the season late its gonna be a bunch of oliver millers running around

james harden gonna be 400 pounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom