THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CFA institute canceled the exam today. Lowkey mad about it but I get it.
Goddamn that’s tough. I didn’t even put 2 and 2 together or I would’ve hit you. Sorry to hear that man, I really can’t imagine. Your feelings are 100% valid though, throws off your prep schedule. It’s tough to know when they’ll open back up & you still have to try to keep everything at the top of your mind in the meantime so you’re ready to sit.

I know it’s extremely difficult to maintain a long term view, but you have to trust that you’ll eventually close this chapter. All those cliche sayings about tough times are cheesy :lol: but real. Gotta keep rolling. Significant setback though, I get it.

That was a weak stay at home order.
Something like that is inherently gonna be weak because they are over 320 million people in the US, several of which do not have enough food to stay locked in the house for x number of weeks, which is the difficult part about controlling this.

Old ***** with a few bangers who eats bullets on a regular basis and never claps back

3B3AB501-20A9-46FF-9E0E-1FECC8673F09.gif

If you were famous and still messed with social media, would you pay attention to peeps talking ****?

i better not see no douche bags up in here celebrating if bron or ad got it

there are some garbage human beings in this world

bruh, you’ve been a part of this thread too long to expect better. if this hypothetical scenario happens, you know degenerates are gonna empty the clip

i mean there were some folk on here were celebrating KD rupturing his achilles and saying he deserved it for being a “snake.” deplorable

If you were famous and still messed with social media, would you pay attention to peeps talking ****?
It'd be hard to not notice if I was active on it but I wouldn't acknowledge or care about it.
Be hard not to for me

This is a dual hypothetical for me because I’m not famous nor do I have social media but I’m personally going to answer no. When you really think about it, even as a non-celebrity you’re still open to the same type of scrutiny from strangers just without the platform. I don’t think the fact that the slander would she shared amongst millions would bother me knowing that even if I wasn’t famous, everyone who I interacted with would still have the sentiments about my actions.

For example, being corny/OD if I was Lebby, being morbidly obese if I was Lizzo, being a thot if I was Kim K, being a sociopathic moron if I was Trump, being a Uncle Tom weirdo if I was Kanye, etc. The games the same regardless of status. it’s just a lot more fierce when you’re famous.

homegirl of mine is a psychologist and we were just talking about this last nite, how some celebrities’ self esteem and ego is heavily fueled by fan approval and validation. she likened it to having a type of personality disorder. i imagine if i were a “celebrity” i’d be impacted by social media comments considering my celebrity-status would likely depend upon it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom