THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How have they been treating you?
Well I'm 3/4 Filipino and 1/4 Spanish. Other then Latinas, I've only had relationships with Italian girls. So I don't know how white Italian people are on the white scale lol. I grew up in an Italian area, and I went to private school with many Italians so I just grew accustomed to them.

Anyways, Latinas and Italians are very similar. They're both family oriented, so you're pretty much dating the whole family. They're also both very loud, passionate, and they love food.

To keep it short, of the Latinas I've dated:
-Feisty
-Dominant
-Short temper (maybe even Bi-Polar?)
-Hips that don't lie and a big 🍑
-Extremely Loyal
-Extra AF (they'll dress up just to get some milk)
-Amazing in bed

For Italian girls:
-Facially more attractive
-More independent
-Goal oriented
-Stuck-up at times
-Boujee
-More romantic
-Hit or miss when it comes to bed
-Oh, and Italian people are racist

Last edited:
Well I'm 3/4 Filipino and 1/4 Spanish. Other then Latinas, I've only had relationships with Italian girls. So I don't know how white Italian people are on the white scale lol. I grew up in an Italian area, and I went to private school with many Italians so I just grew accustomed to them.

Anyways, Latinas and Italians are very similar. They're both family oriented, so you're pretty much dating the whole family. They're also both very loud, passionate, and they love food.

To keep it short, of the Latinas I've dated:
-Feisty
-Dominant
-Short temper (maybe even Bi-Polar?)
-Hips that don't lie and a big 🍑
-Extremely Loyal
-Extra AF (they'll dress up just to get some milk)
-Amazing in bed

For Italian girls:
-Facially more attractive
-More independent
-Goal oriented
-Stuck-up at times
-Boujee
-More romantic
-Hit or miss when it comes to bed
-Oh, and Italian people are racist
3/4 and 1/4. How do you even calculate that? Didn’t know people be calculating their race/ethnicity like that. I’m mixed but I don’t be breaking my race into fractions.

3/4 and 1/4. How do you even calculate that? Didn’t know people be calculating their race/ethnicity like that. I’m mixed but I don’t be breaking my race into fractions.
My maternal Grandpa is Spanish, which makes my Mom half Spanish... which makes me a quarter Spanish (50/2 = 25).

But all jokes aside, I'm probably less than that if I took a DNA test. I'm sure we're all mixed with something.

Can’t break your race into Feactiins in America though really when we have the one drop rule. I don’t walk around telling people I’m 1/2 black
Lmao, I'm just trying to paint a picture.

I be lookin more like Enrique Inglesias before someone starts imagining Manny Pacquiao or Apple De Ap.

Last edited:
Nobu is just elevated Japanese fusion, and hasn't been relevant in the dining scene for a long time. That being said, a decent first date could be had at Nobu. A great anniversary dinner could be done at CUT (by Puck).
I see. Most white girls seem to love Sushi or Japanese fusion.

I see. Most white girls seem to love Sushi or Japanese fusion.

This. Tacos too (its literally in almost every yambs bio on dating apps :lol: )

Nobu is just elevated Japanese fusion, and hasn't been relevant in the dining scene for a long time. That being said, a decent first date could be had at Nobu. A great anniversary dinner could be done at CUT (by Puck).

Understood and agreed. I was being somewhat sarcastic with the above average resto comment. Honestly, I choose date restaurants based off location then cuisine/special accommodations. At the end of the day, I’ve found the dining portion of all my non-special event dates to cost roughly the same amount with any significant deviation being due to number and/or type of drinks. I really only go all out for birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries, when I **** up and other similar events. I guess vacations too but that’s different.

Shout out to Jamal Murray for the creative way to break up with your girl during Quarantine. Bro just couldn’t do it anymore, I understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom