THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I even try :rofl:

It’s ard man. I give James Harden credit, for being actually better than “you know who” against the greatest team of all time (Steph/KD Warriors). And not making excuses for it, getting swept/gentlemen swept and wearing a cast. That’s major. Doggy was a threat for real. Real “finals” was WCF, 2018. High level basketball.

But after the events of last year. Any Harden/Curry convos should be put to bed forever. DasItMayne.

As trynafeelmink trynafeelmink once so eloquently said..... “window closed”

0DD7C838-66D2-40BE-90C9-DCF034D39F3D.gif

Damn I wish some sports was on...y’all won’t believe the kinda random **** I been stumbling on the tv when I’m taking a break from the streaming **** :lol: :smh:

Going back and forth between Star Trek enterprise and Forensic files right now, me even 5 years ago wouldn’t believe it :lol

Im sure this has been discussed in the past but Marbury gets into the BASKETBALL half of fame, right?

If it were up to Mitch Richmond, probably. Then, Mitch wouldn't have to keep hearing about how he's the worst hall of fame selection ever.

The hall won't consider his success in China. There's an international wing of the hall, but American players are judged almost entirely on their NBA careers, with possible considerations regarding college and Olympic success.

He certainly doesn't pass the Mitch Richmond smell test.

Marbury:
13 seasons
2x All-Star appearances
5x playoff appearances (never made it out of the first round until Year 13 when he was a non-factor for the Celtics)
2x All-NBA 3rd team

Mitch:
14 seasons
6x All-Star appearances
4x playoff appearances (only once in his prime, has a ring from riding the pine for the 2002 Lakers)
3x All-NBA 2nd team, 2x All-NBA 3rd team
1988-89 ROY

Kyrie really had the ultimate green light anytime Underdog was defending him in 2016. Such a poor defender. Was a beautiful thing to watch just to see one player know he could absolutely fry an opposing player any time he was in front of him.

Kyle Singler's house still for sale in OKC

Kyrie really had the ultimate green light anytime Underdog was defending him in 2016. Such a poor defender. Was a beautiful thing to watch just to see one player know he could absolutely fry an opposing player any time he was in front of him.

Tried it....didn’t have the same success. Team basketball >>>

Nobody stopping iso Kyrie tho. He cooked the guy you call....”ultimate 3 & D” Klay in 2016 too. Kyrie special for real. Hot sauce a dawg on offense. Sad what the Celtics did to him.

Bruh....the warriors ran so much action at LeBron in the ‘17 finals...it’s unreal :lol:. Pick any Steph/KD highlight video...and it’s clips on clips on clips of them attacking him. He wasn’t guarding anybody. At all. Teammates on an island. Wild stuff.

DD50491B-01BC-4AD1-A953-EE029E888C74.png
4D72D31C-1E92-44ED-9039-9E7C77C4C29B.png
7083BCF2-090B-42EA-81A0-CC7F4B82A80C.png
3D92BB0B-8612-49B0-A7D5-314F930EEEC9.png
317995A0-C542-4D77-A214-8356BF65402E.png
8Hd4u4i.png

Simmons and Russillo talked about this series on their recent pod. Imagine if these games happened today :lol:

Game 1
DET- 74
IND- 78

Game 2
DET- 72
IND- 67

Game 3
IND- 78
DET- 85

Game 4
IND- 83
DET- 68

Game 5
DET- 83
IND- 65

Game 6 :sick::rofl:
IND- 65
DET- 69

Kyle Singler's house still for sale in OKC
600k for 2000 square feet in oklahoma....

Zion highlights are back 🤩

*edit

For real though I don't think they're following social distancing rules, they have to jail the dudes who are cosplaying as the Lakers.

I followed Gary Payton’s entire career and can remember him everywhere he played other than Boston
CE9FAFC9-01BA-4E8D-9FAC-6B09CAAC67E7.png

85346D04-82CC-49CB-8311-C2C081B3EA10.png

I had to look up more Boston pics just to make sure this wasn’t a photoshop. This is wiped completely from my memory :rofl:
The Lakers were originally supposed to get Marcus Banks in the trade but GP didn't want to go to Boston (been a west coast guy his entire life up to this point). He had to be convinced even though he had no choice to begin with to report to Boston and the trade was adjusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom