THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ringer’s Bill Simmons is joined by Joe House to revisit the 1997 NBA draft and discuss the gravitas of NCAA basketball, the lack of info on most draft prospects, the "Duncan Lottery," and more before redrafting the top 15 picks.

The 1997 Re-Draftapalooza: Duncan the Sure Thing, T-Mac the Sleeper, and Rick Pitino the Ruiner With Joe House | Book of Basketball 2.0 from Book of Basketball 2.0 | Podbay https://podbay.fm/podcast/1483525141/e/1585636200

Kyle Singler's house still for sale in OKC
600k for 2000 square feet in oklahoma....

I was wondering the same thing. Care to explain the price point datznasty datznasty :lol:

I was hoping to space it out until June/July. :lol:

I honestly think I prefer it in five weeks rather than spacing it out to 10. **Best Case Scenario** for us hoops fans is we get this through May 17th then the playoffs start shortly afterwards.

I honestly think I prefer it in five weeks rather than spacing it out to 10. **Best Case Scenario** for us hoops fans is we get this through May 17th then the playoffs start shortly afterwards.
I would've done two night viewings for episodes 1/2 and 9/10, and made the episodes in-between single night viewings.

That stretches it out to June and hopefully by then we get an update on the NBA season. :ohwell:

7pw01fgrwxp41.png

Last edited:
Max Kellerman just smirked talking about “that one time LeBron came into the year all skinny because he was on the “paleo diet” then somehow bulked right back up”

That’s gotta be the first time I’ve ever heard a major name on air legitimately say something about that. Bron bout to have this man disappear from ESPN by tomorrow :lol:

This chick is always tweeting some crazy *** ****...legit gotta be one of the most bipolar women on twitter.

The dude who she’s outing in all of this is Nate McMillan’s son on the Pelicans staff Jamelle McMillan. There’s a lot more tweets she sent about this that y’all can read too. Not sure why she’s picking now as the time to go ham on this dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom