THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His statements and reasoning were almost as hollow and empty as his stats.
So I got this new translator app. Pretty standard, but I deleted the old one because of too many ads. You just put in a sentence and click the language you want and it translates. You can even hit a button and it will phonetically sound out the newly translated sentence. Pretty cool.

I actually typed out everything Trae said and added your response, then hit 'Translate'.

'I really don't like Lebron James or Trae Young.'

That's what came out. 🤷‍♂️

BS said any chance there is of a season would still mean it can’t go past Labor Day. Makes sense given the off-season and training camp timelines.

His statements and reasoning were almost as hollow and empty as his stats.
C503B71B-60A6-4648-88AD-5809C401F18A.gif

Yall still finding hoodrat **** to do during lockdown? Went to get food earlier and triple parked across 3 handicap spots because why not? I'll park how I damn well please

My ultra white version of this is not paying the paper bag fee at grocery stores. If they're going to ban reusable shopping bags, and plastic bags are banned, then I'm not paying the fee. Also, it shows how stupud plastic bag bans (and paper bag fees) are. Reusable bags are essentially petri dishes. They're full of germs because your average person doesn't wash them enough. Just because they might transmit this virus doesn't mean those bags weren't infecting surfaces before with other things.

You’re right @alchemist iq we gotta put the young bol @ny mavurs on game. The All-1st Team Grillmaster uniform is an oversized short-sleeve buttondown, jean shorts (baggy brown linen pants for the city edition uniforms), a Bluetooth headset and these
EB111BA4-B821-46DF-954B-F973E8066477.jpeg
B6E8FC41-0E4A-4AF6-9A58-690F44CA4F21.jpeg

Any other fit and I can’t guarantee how good the meat will be (pause).

AKA the Peep Game Peep Game sandals.

So if the NBA’s angling to strike a deal with the players union that cancels the season, according to Windhorst, this lost season is sort of tragic :lol:

How a title would’ve affected LeBron‘s, Kawhi’s, AD’s, and Giannis’ individual legacies.

My ultra white version of this is not paying the paper bag fee at grocery stores. If they're going to ban reusable shopping bags, and plastic bags are banned, then I'm not paying the fee. Also, it shows how stupud plastic bag bans (and paper bag fees) are. Reusable bags are essentially petri dishes. They're full of germs because your average person doesn't wash them enough. Just because they might transmit this virus doesn't mean those bags weren't infecting surfaces before with other things.

I’m confused. Are reusable bags banned during this quarantine? What is your preferred medium to carry and transport groceries from the store to your hom!

My local Stop and Shop brought out the plastic bags again when I went this morning.

EYE was told in another thread that the ban in NYC was pushed back due to the pandemic?

I’m confused. Are reusable bags banned during this quarantine? What is your preferred medium to carry and transport groceries from the store to your hom!

EYE was told in another thread that the ban in NYC was pushed back due to the pandemic?

They probably brought it back for now, I havent seen this Stop and Shop with plastic bags for a while prior to today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom