THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog walkin’ tonight...

19138876-14C6-4CCD-954C-62A93EC76AE5.jpeg

Suns/Hornets

Bought this for the mancave. Can't wait til it gets delivered IN JULY :lol:

It says you can play online

Wow

This looks dope but I gotta ask..is this made out of cardboard? How is this only $500? I was clicked the link thinking it would be at least a couple racks :lol:

They're not the same size as machines in the arcades, these are smaller. My cousin rented like 4 of these cabinets for her wedding reception, they're still pretty damn dope.

They're not the same size as machines in the arcades, these are smaller. My cousin rented like 4 of these cabinets for her wedding reception, they're still pretty damn dope.

Ahhhh okay, thanks for the clarification. We’re they still sturdy? I’m gonna measure it out tomorrow :lol: That’s also a pretty cool concept for a wedding reception. Congratulations to you and your family!

Ahhhh okay, thanks for the clarification. We’re they still sturdy? I’m gonna measure it out tomorrow :lol: That’s also a pretty cool concept for a wedding reception. Congratulations to you and your family!

Appreciate that bro! They seemed pretty sturdy from what I remember, they're all around pretty good quality. I think the link Bsox posted has dimension on there if you're curious

Finally caught up on the thread.

Dr. buc em buc em 's flippant attitude to this coronavirus pandemic is eerily similar to that orange jackass y'all have in the White House.

The Bahamas got put into a complete shutdown (with the exception of essential places) for the weekend. Restaurants, gas stations, grocery stores all closed til Monday morning.

There are 24 confirmed cases of Covid-19 here right now and 4 deaths.

It's looking more and more likely that this NBA season is a wrap.

Like some of y'all have it mentioned, it's highly unlikely that the necessary safeguards will be in place to make continuing the season viable, and if there was since there's no cure for the virus players, coaches, team personnel etc still run the risk of getting infecting, which would be a huge black eye for Silver and the NBA.

As much as I want more basketball, for selfish reasons I wish they’d cancel the season already. Stubhub ain’t budging on this no refund thing as long as the season is just “suspended”. Meanwhile, we have tickets for a game that was supposed to be today. :smh: :smh:

Finally caught up on the thread.

Dr. buc em buc em 's flippant attitude to this coronavirus pandemic is eerily similar to that orange jackass y'all have in the White House.

The Bahamas got put into a complete shutdown (with the exception of essential places) for the weekend. Restaurants, gas stations, grocery stores all closed til Monday morning.

There are 24 confirmed cases of Covid-19 here right now and 4 deaths.

It's looking more and more likely that this NBA season is a wrap.

Like some of y'all have it mentioned, it's highly unlikely that the necessary safeguards will be in place to make continuing the season viable, and if there was since there's no cure for the virus players, coaches, team personnel etc still run the risk of getting infecting, which would be a huge black eye for Silver and the NBA.

I skipped like the last 20 pg's but went back to read after seeing this post, A1 Buc Em slander

Wodie gets real tunnel vision sometimes

The thing is you’re not even considered a “Bad Guy” in this thread. That title would be reserved for “Bistephuals”, Bron truthers, top officials in ALA/MLGA, etc.” You’re just woefully misinformed and willfully ignorant when it comes to your takes regarding sports, politics, now medicine and potentially television (Better Call Saul has been good through 12 episodes so I’ll give you that).

Supposedly, Trump is meeting with all major sports commissioners to provide a timeline of when to resume respective leagues. Homie is def. jumping the gun here. We haven't even hit the zenith of this curve and he's talking about "normalcy".

There's a very real chance the league will be cancelled or suspended until late August. We need to look at the big picture here and cut our losses. This thing is bigger than anything or anyone. I'm all for the economy getting back on track, but not the expense of public health .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom