THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer varies widely from Heat fan to Heat fan, but for me: Henry Walker. Even in his short time, no other Heat player has ever made me wound up enough to dislike them.

First time rewatching game 6, forgot how bad of a game Lebby/Wade were having by the third, but I do remember how silent and absolutley angry the house was until the final moments of the 4th

Instagram YouTube dude Inthelab /dev claims that on hop steps and euro steps, you’re legally allowed to jump as high or far as you want ....I could be misunderstanding him but I’m not totally buying that myself
He always presents logic in "Travel" discussions.

Why do you feel there is a limit on the height of those moves?

It's between Slava Medvedenko/ Sasha Vujacic/ Robert Sacre/ Adam Morrison.

Probably gonna have to go with Sacre.

He literally had no talent.
2x NBA champion Sasha Vujacic?!

giphy.gif

He always presents logic in "Travel" discussions.

Why do you feel there is a limit on the height of those moves?
It seems like a gray area to me but maybe I’m straight up wrong

i feel like I can do a full jump off one step towards the hoop on a layup, but not shoot/pass, land with the ball on one foot, then go up again for a shot.... so that’s legal?

It seems like a gray area to me but maybe I’m straight up wrong

i feel like I can do a full jump off one step towards the hoop on a layup, but not shoot/pass, land with the ball on one foot, then go up again for a shot.... so that’s legal?
Think of it like this, you have 2 steps after you pick the ball up.

You can take
A. 2 steps in one direction
B. 2 steps in different directions (Euro)
C. 1 step forward/ 1 step backward (Stepback)

There are other options of course but the direction and/or height of those steps doesn't make them any more/less STEPS.

Devin really goes deep with it. I think he did a video with Coach Nick on it and it was good. It was like 20 minutes.

I will find it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom