THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the Jazz was predicted to win the chip this year.

984B7184-1B6D-4E23-9266-0EBFF1007686.gif

They were predicated you be a top team in the West, yes. To win the championship? Not by many.

It's been a little bit since I checked in but I was surprised this HORSE thing actually is happening. Life is just a blur right now, working more than usual with 12 hours a day.

And the Rudy and Donovan thing playing out in public is so weird. Keep that in house, man.

Wut

And

The deadline for independent candidates has already passed in some states but Cuban still appears to be keeping his options open ahead of the November election

Klay and Igoudala had more pts than Curry in game 6 even though Steph played almost 10 minutes more than both.

Steph had the opportunity for the game winning shot and bricked it.

He afraid of the FMVP trophy

That's y'all goatpg?

#DailyDose

For the younger crowd, this dude would make a lot of money in today's game.

German.

I tell people all the time that the 1998 Sonics were ahead of their time. Detlef shot 41.5% from deep. Sam Perkins shot 39%. Dale Ellis led the league at, like, 46%. They had a few other guys who were well above 40%. That team won 61 games. Granted, it was the expansion era so records were inflated, but still, they had their starting center and small forward launching threes. Perkins even participated in a three-point shootout during All-Star weekend.

2nd best PG of all time. He could’ve been better. He’s been better. He’s a champ. Blemish, but my guy still THAT. Champ. 3X :pimp:

I don’t respond to QU!K QU!K Derrick Rose still plays for the bulls in his mind.
do rey mi fa so la Steph a fraud

KD had to give Steph 2 more rings

5 finals 0 fmvps

Don't put Steph and Magic on the same level. Different tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom