THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic went to the Finals his ROOKIE... YEAR.

I dare you to say something about teammates, because then we just go back to the fact that Steph has been to 5 Finals and has no FMVPs. So what was that about teammates?

And speaking of FMVP, sure, the Lakers were already a great team when Magic joined so you could attribute the Finals to that... but he won the FMVP. Only rookie to ever do it. So in his 1st year, he grabs something that Steph still doesn't have, after 5 Finals.

That's the BEGINNING of this outlandish comparison.

Don't mess with Ska's era of Lakers!!!!! 🥊
giphy.gif

This man was a problem . He got used like Klay Thompson as a 3rd or 2nd banana , but was one of the best players I've ever seen . I wish Rodman and McHale talked about him more. He was better all around than Dominque Wilkins

I dare you to say something about teammates, because then we just go back to the fact that Steph has been to 5 Finals and has no FMVPs. So what was that about teammates?

And speaking of FMVP, sure, the Lakers were already a great team when Magic joined so you could attribute the Finals to that... but he won the FMVP. Only rookie to ever do it. So in his 1st year, he grabs something that Steph still doesn't have, after 5 Finals.

Shoutout to Magic. He the GOAT PG and a top 3 player of all time behind Mike & Kareem.

But, they mighta got the FMVP wrong that year :lol:. Kareem avg 33/14....and only missed game 6. Magic was deserving and put up an all time great performance and the shot in a clinching game...especially for a rookie...deserving.

But y’all acting like Kareem was a passenger.

That said....Steph is still the 2nd best Point Guard of all time. What are we talking about here. Y’all just hate the man, to hate the man :smh:.

Never seen so much stock put into finals mvp until it came to Steph, and a thing to ding him on. This thread gets real stupid when discussing Steph Curry. Descends to the lowest iq.

I’m done on it. Y’all can have it man.

Shoutout to Magic. He the GOAT PG and a top 3 player of all time behind Mike & Kareem.

But, they mighta got the FMVP wrong that year :lol:. Kareem avg 33/14....and only missed game 6. Magic was deserving and put up an all time great performance and the shot in a clinching game...especially for a rookie...deserving.

But y’all acting like Kareem was a passenger.

That said....Steph is still the 2nd best Point Guard of all time. What are we talking about here. Y’all just hate the man, to hate the man :smh:.

Never seen so much stock put into finals mvp until it

Kareem wasn't just along for the ride , but those were Magic's teams . Kareem only had 1 ring before the kid came to town for a reason , Magic was sharing the sugar

They got the nerve to fix their crusty lips and compare Wardell to the undisputed GOATPG. Magic is the greatest leader in NBA history.

I just find it WEIRD that dudes try to downplay something that every other great player has simply because the guy they are arguing for does not have one. Disrespectful as hell, tbh.

Curry is an incredible player and no one is arguing otherwise. Will probably go down as top 25 all-time. He just hasn't been the best player on the court on the biggest stage at any point. Others have. Point blank period.

Magic had his career cut short by HIV, he had more to bless the world with his dominance .

He probably made it to the NBA finals in 1991 at 50 percent of his self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom