THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has no say in the design process lol man just collecting checks
No say? At all? You don't think they show him mock-ups? Prototypes? And when viewing those mock-ups, if he were like 'Oh, HAYL nah,' you think they would be like 'Well you don't really have a say so this is still what we're going with. We were just showing you'?

Is there anyone who would choose Curry over Lebron as a PG? What imaginary accomplishment am I giving Lebron?

Figures buc em buc em likes. If Ben Simmons can say he’s a PG, why can’t Lebron?

Ben is LISTED as a point guard. Steph is LISTED as a point guard.

LeBron basically plays the point guard role during games but you can’t give him accolades for a position he’s never actually been listed at officially in his career.

Historians

Outside of Gary Payton and Mark Jackson, who else should bring the ball up like they did? Using the protect dribble.

Derek Harper
Magic
Barkley (Limited basis)

Anyone else?

No say? At all? You don't think they show him mock-ups? Prototypes? And when viewing those mock-ups, if he were like 'Oh, HAYL nah,' you think they would be like 'Well you don't really have a say so this is still what we're going with. We were just showing you'?

My guess would be that he still signs off on the flagship AJ shoe each year and also maybe some of the other Jordan Brand signature shoes, but there’s no way he’s looking at all the retro colorways and other stuff they put out. Just too much of it.

m_5e67a372afade81d9d59065c.jpg

I recall Van Exel doing it on occasion as well. He was just elite at using his body to shield defenders.

Kenny Smith too. You know he wasn't beating anyone off the dribble during the 2-Peat days.

Avery is also coming to mind.

Terry Porter.

LeBron basically plays the point guard role during games but you can’t give him accolades for a position he’s never actually been listed at officially in his career.
Bet

Lebron > Simmons as a PG

Don't know how "official" this is, but basketball-reference.com lists LeBron as having played point guard 57% of the time this season and officially lists him as a PG this season:

PG.png

My guess would be that he still signs off on the flagship AJ shoe each year and also maybe some of the other Jordan Brand signature shoes, but there’s no way he’s looking at all the retro colorways and other stuff they put out. Just too much of it.
Agreed. Flagship? Absolutely. Maybe not all the iterations of every retro and Team Jordan, and I doubt he even sees the signature models for JB athletes. But the flagship model every year? Absolutely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom