THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clips/Lakers Christmas Day game is on NBATV for anyone interested. Not sure if it's "safe" to talk about it in here or not though.

1587405896992.gif

I KNOW they got a clip of Scottie going at Krause somewhere in those 500 hours. Hope they didn’t cut it

Kawhi v Pip is an interesting debate. Pip was much more of a Bron type player in his all around game effect. And I believe he's the best defender ever but Kiwi does have those big game clutch moments.

As for MJ being Kawhi on steroids that still will make him so far and away the best player in the world.

the wire is so damn good. gonna have to get a rewatch in before the quarantine is over.
I've already re-watched all 5 seasons AND all 6 of The Sopranos :smh:
Probably gonna start re-watching to go along with this...

My boys and I were having a debate last week because one of them I was watching for the first time and I need a consensus from NT....which season of The Wire had the best intro? Feel free to include the worst too.

I’m rocking with Season 4 but I imagine a lot of folks got love for the OG. Season 3 into was absolutely buns and unacceptable.

My boys and I were having a debate last week because one of them I was watching for the first time and I need a consensus from NT....which season of The Wire had the best intro? Feel free to include the worst too.

I’m rocking with Season 4 but I imagine a lot of folks got love for the OG. Season 3 into was absolutely buns and unacceptable.

Tom Waits version>>

Any and all Wire related gifs get an automatic like from me.

Might run through the series again for the umpteenth time.

Might revisit The Sopranos too. Haven't watched that in forever.

Kawhi is gonna have one of the weirdest looking resumes by the time his career is up. Probably won't ever win an MVP at this point due to load management, but could end up having 3 or more Finals MVPs with 3 or more different teams. Could probably count on one hand how many wings you'd rather have than him for a playoff run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom