THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

After someone See's this clip:
screen-shot-2018-11-27-at-4.25.50-pm.png

"sHaQ wAs oN sTeRoIdS"

watched the first episode... and then save the next one for 2 weeks down the line. sheesh the edits in The Last Dance are beautiful. including Eric B & Rakims I aint no joke

I don't think it's fair to count the minutes restriction season against MJ either.
That and his teammates were the cocaine circus :lol:

I just watched the Wire last year/this year for the first time.... I thought about it every day for three months after. Legit loved it.

Also... When you get the context behind all these gifs that have floated around the internet for a decade plus>>>>>> I feel like I received an experience angle that most people wouldnt have gotten based on the gif exposure.

Krause started feeling himself by the time they got 5 titles...He probly thought he could build a championship team all by himself so he ain’t care who stayed or left ...We know how all that went for the Bulls after 98 :lol: :smh:

Feels like we’re seeing this again with the Patriots. I doubt they completely bottom out for the next decade like the Bulls but I see a bunch of 6-10, 7-9 campaigns.

Man I didn’t even know jerry Krause was dead.. but good lord
And nobody is holding their tongue :rofl:

Being a Top 3-5 player of all-time is a highly respectable honor. Not sure why it has to get all fiesty.

Exactly, it’s like when you tell Kobe stans Duncan was better.. Duncan is better than a lot of people, he is a top 10 ever guy

or saying magic and/or Kareem were the greatest laker ever, those are all time top 5 or worst case top 10 ever guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom