THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what day is it!?

taco.png

Can't fire Morey for this. He has to step down or they need to figure out another reason to fire him.

Kinda feel like we're passed that at this point. Silver kinda took the heat off Morey, I think even if he's gone silver would be the scapegoat for the China ban

The Warriors could use at least half of the Knicks roster right now. They need depth BADLY. It’s nuts to me that their team is legit Curry, Klay, Dray, D-Lo, Looney....and then the rest could honestly be playing in the G-League this year. If they’re running Omari Spellman, Damion Lee, Paschall, Poole, Glenn Robinson III, Mckinnie, Burks and Chriss out there as their main bench pieces for most of this year then they’re in trouble. That is a terrrrible roster outside of 5 players and one of them isn’t even playing til February.
Fleshing out the supporting cast is hard when all the money is going to the stars. It’s very difficult to hit on those late first round picks. Same thing happened to the Shaq/Kobe Lakers.

what exactly did morey say? I haven't seen it anywhere

Tweeted an image supporting the Hong Kong protestors. HK is supposed to be operating as it’s own entity, separate from China, so Morey offended the Chinese who still (strongly) support Houston off the strength of Yao.

He’s drained thousands in practice by now and he still doesn’t trust his shot :lol: its different shooting under those bright lights. We’ll see what happens with Simmons

Fleshing out the supporting cast is hard when all the money is going to the stars. It’s very difficult to hit on those late first round picks. Same thing happened to the Shaq/Kobe Lakers.

Tweeted an image supporting the Hong Kong protestors. HK is supposed to be operating as it’s own entity, separate from China, so Morey offended the Chinese who still (strongly) support Houston off the strength of Yao.

He’s drained thousands in practice by now and he still doesn’t trust his shot :lol: its different shooting under those bright lights. We’ll see what happens with Simmons

The slight laugh at the end has me in tears :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom