THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

merchant.png

“Not within the scope of free speech” is cute. Basically means “you are free to say anything you want, but if we don’t like it, you’re ****ed.” They definitely do things differently over there.

China is so wreckless with their dictatorship they gonna **** themeslves. I could see them legit cutting off the NBA if the nba called their bluff. Considering they have statues for Stephon Marbury, and Jimmer was a god; those people worship basketball. if China did cut the NBA off watch that be the reason the billions of people start a revolution lol.

simmons dont need to hit a 3 although i think he does, i just genuinely wanna see an attempt after the hype all summer

had no plans tonight but i aint tryna walk over to the arena to watch them play a chinese team tonight

The almighty dollar going to end up winning the day. No way these shoe companies and other sponsors risk that cash cow over this. Morey going to get the boot eventually.

I just finished the KD interview. I like how he carried himself, I like a lot of what he said. I wanted to hate him but I can't even hate him now. I'll just chill out and be heartbroken and root against the Nets every game.

Also thought it was funny he mentioned Clippers and Lakers, no mention of the bum *** Warriors.

Also like he told Ebro sometimes you gotta play non mainstream, it's about the craft sometimes too.

Those Bulls jerseys are garbage, ****in diet pinstripes. Might as well not even have them.

China is so wreckless with their dictatorship they gonna **** themeslves. I could see them legit cutting off the NBA if the nba called their bluff. Considering they have statues for Stephon Marbury, and Jimmer was a god; those people worship basketball. if China did cut the NBA off watch that be the reason the billions of people start a revolution lol.

Wildin' for this comment. They starting a revolution for the massive disparity between the wealthy and the poor, their terrible human rights, poor treatment of Chinese muslims and a long list of other issues.

Shoe companies going to be fine. Chinese factory owners own all the plants in Indonesia, Vietnam, etc... they'll just shift production there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom