THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking copious notes on all this Ingram slander by the way. Kid wasn't even cleared for any type of physical activity until last month. Should lead the pelicans in scoring this year

This is even more funny when you remember that KD wanted melo on the nets. Melo played for the Knicks in KD's lifetime
Don't take notes home, use the new bookmark feature to pull those receipts later. I ain't to concerned about Ingram, but I do think the Pels will be fun to watch. I will probably watch more of their games than the Lakers being on the east coast.
Klutch Sports is setting the Brow up to be the fall guy so masterfully. You hate to see it but it's a beautiful sight!
Sigh tried to tell them, this ain't nothing new all a re-run. AD doesn't even see it either.

Don't take notes home, use the new bookmark feature to pull those receipts later. I ain't to concerned about Ingram, but I do think the Pels will be fun to watch. I will probably watch more of their games than the Lakers being on the east coast.

Sigh tried to tell them, this ain't nothing new all a re-run. AD doesn't even see it either.
Bro I didn't know that's how the bookmarks worked good looks.

Morey is smart enough to know the ramifications of that tweet before he sent it
He has to be canned

Morey is smart enough to know the ramifications of that tweet before he sent it
He has to be canned

Adam Silver has now made multiple public statements that the NBA won’t penalize the free speech of it’s players/coaches/executives. It would be a terrible/pathetic look for Morey to get fired after that - even if the Rockets were to come up with some other, pretextual reason for supposedly firing him.

If it wasn't for the Warriors putting up one of the biggest chokes in sports history a lot more would be talking about OKC's in gm 6 :smh:

Steph & Klay just pulling up gotta be unbearable for a defense

Convinced some these guys are legitimately crazy

Run KD's fade cuz he didn't sign with your team? lmao
I can't even be mad LA mad at Leonard for not signing with the Lakers. Laker fan I am cool that he went to the Clips, dude still in LA.
KD is an ELITE level playmaker. He’ll hand out a fade before getting one himself.

KD >>>> Kobe
Post has nothing to even do with Kobe yet throws the shot out at the end. SMH.

Last edited:
Lame.

Dude responding to 11 year old trolls on twitter
Ain't like he is going to be in the gym getting up shots, either respond on Twitter or play the new 2K. LOL.
Dawg, why he look like he matched or surpassed nba speed already? And he look strionger than current players too. He just straight bodied up alex len hella times at the rim.

Can't wait til he catch bron sleepin.
Surpassed NBA speed, you saying he going to Ludacris Speed next or he going lavender?

Tried to stay up for MPJs debut but clown Malone puts him in towards the end of the third :smh: and of course he immediately gets a bucket :lol:

I just hope my guy can stay upright. He was a blue chip outta HS. That “drop foot” **** sounded terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom