THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of you can suck my tiny brown

Trash looked like I was watching the end of Rudy the way they celebrating.
giphy.gif

I need my coworkers to celebrate that when I log into my computer at work.
giphy9.gif

Is your shirt off right now? Be honest....
Shirt off and pants probably around his ankles. :smh:

Let's be real most gms would be canned off the rip for messing up that type of money. Morey seems to be in the in crowd amongst nba elite which is probably why he felt comfortable doing it in the first place

This may not be the best time to ask this, but can someone school me on that the story is with Asian folks wearing masks like this when they’re out and about? I see it somewhat routinely in LA

This may not be the best time to ask this, but can someone school me on that the story is with Asian folks wearing masks like this when they’re out and about? I see it somewhat routinely in LA
Smog masks. High levels of it back home, not much better in parts of the States

What if Fertitta fires Morey? Still lets Silver/the NBA hold their stance, and we already know Fertitta was all about placating China asap right after the tweet came out.

You can't fire an American for talking about freedom. The only way this situation gets better is if Morey willingly steps down... He'll basically let everyone off the hook.

No chance that happens. If he is fired or steps down anywhere near this season it creates a problem for the league domestically that they're submitting to China
Fertitta is all about his $
Probably give morey a check to step down
Will see

lol

VERY small sample size..

harris was 0-2 last night, Horford 2-4, embiid 0-1, simmons 1-1 and Jrich 3-5..

well be fine from deep.. book mark this if ya gotta.. not a top 10 in 3s but well be fine with what we got

Ain't like he is going to be in the gym getting up shots, either respond on Twitter or play the new 2K. LOL.

Surpassed NBA speed, you saying he going to Ludacris Speed next or he going lavender?

He going 2 Fast, 2 Furious.

We howngree

so first it was hell never shoot a 3 hes a coward (other then half court/full court heaves)

now he shoots one and and makes it.. guess what "technically dont count" LOL

yall something else

so first it was hell never shoot a 3 hes a coward (other then half court/full court heaves)

yall something else

Do you feel vindicated that he made a worthless 3 in a preseason game?

I can already sense the disappointment yall gon feel when he ends up shooting 7% from 3 on the season.

yall something else

what's something else is how a guy's lack of ability and how that impacts his team over 82 games + the playoffs... has suddenly turned into "can he make one" :lol:

But chalk up whatever victories you can mate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom