THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I posted this in the draft thread but if Montrezl can be 16&8 then Zion off of sheer motor size and raw talent would be able to do things in year one. I had / still have questions but I turned around a bit after rally examining his motor size and production related to age. He should walk into 17ppg efficiently

to the pels credit, they’re doing some really good stuff with getting Zion the ball on the run,veer type action where he’s running into the ball.

I was looking for the second clip earlier thanks. In today's NBA most players would have shot that jumper as soon as they caught it and no one would have complained cause it's a great shot. Not this guy though. That and now quick he got to the rim floored me when I saw it.

giannis looks like he put on more muscle

It definitely does. I believe this is his final form physically. Come a damn long way since entering the league.
FDD962CE-E2A2-4967-A1A2-80FCD735F820.jpeg

Why are we pretending that fans holding up signs with political messages was something the NBA was ever cool with?

I don’t remember them ever even having them, but this reminded me of the WWE basically micromanaging signs to the point where you hardly see them at all :lol:

Haven't really been paying attention to what's allowed or not, and I don't go to many games, but is this usually done with other agitprop?

I dunno unless im losing my mind, but im pretty sure if you came with a sign with anything non sports related they would take it from you, let alone an explicit political message.

like do you think if you went to a rockets game with a Vote Ted Cruz sign they wouldn't take that from you? :lol:

I don't see how some of you worship dudes like harden or empty stat players. I'm a dodger fan and I couldn't give AF about Kershaw. Bruh is garbage

Haven't had cable in years, been flourishing without paying the extra bill and still enjoying HD games

However work is starting to keep me from coming home at a suitable time so DVR is looking like the answer

Does anyone have Youtube TV or Hulu TV? Youtube TV is $50/month, has all the sports channels and NBATV and unlimited DVR. That's the move right?

Why are we pretending that fans holding up signs with political messages was something the NBA was ever cool with?

This. The major sports leagues in America confiscate all political signs. I remember being at the Kingdome in the mid-90s, and someone posted a huge sign way up on the 300 level. Security went up and tore it down. It's been this way forever.

Timeout i had no idea that been Simmons NEVER made a 3 in the nba until last night ? i thought people were just giving him crap

That is beyond insane.

why is his defender just standing and ball watching? zion's already two or three steps into his cut and by the time the defender realizes it, he's being gobbled up by the big man rolling.

smart play design nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom