THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1570714116210.png

1570714146003.png

i canceled my Sling TV subscription over the summer.... now nba is back so i need to sign up for something to get ESPN/tnt, i really dont care about the other channels. It looks like Sling is still the cheapest option, but maybe i should just do League Pass for $29.... if yall have any better suggestions HMU

Haven't had cable in years, been flourishing without paying the extra bill and still enjoying HD games

However work is starting to keep me from coming home at a suitable time so DVR is looking like the answer

Does anyone have Youtube TV or Hulu TV? Youtube TV is $50/month, has all the sports channels and NBATV and unlimited DVR. That's the move right?
I can’t catch everything live either. YoutubeTV has the most robust dvr feature but with the league pass add-on it’s $90/month all in.

You can get every channel in the country in flawless HD through an IPTV provider for just $10 or so a month but the dvr piece is tricky. I’ve been beating my head against the wall trying to reliably get it but I can’t. If I try to watch something while it’s recording it screws up at some point when I rewind/fast forward, or it’ll miss the recording entirely. Tried just about provider & tool there is.

Russ already gelling with his childhood friend James harden. They're both from LA and they like each other so I don't see how it wouldn't work.

Zion fun to watch but I can't really react to a 29 point game full of dunks and layups. Still think he need to get in better shape too. By February son gon be sluggish as hell.

Zion fun to watch but I can't really react to a 29 point game full of dunks and layups.

That's how I felt watching somebody like Josh Jackson's high school mixtape or Derrick Williams in college, knowing it wouldn't translate in the pros. But Zanos is going to do this in the big leagues on a regular basis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom