THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron has done more than pretty much anyone in the league tho
Think Pat wording is lame basically saying Bron cares more about ball than lives
Bron doesn’t care more about ball than lives at all, but he definitely has pull that if he DIDN’T want the league to resume it wouldn’t. If Bron said he was sitting out with Kyrie and players, they would cancel the league. However he said that he can play and be an activist, so the league reopening will continue forward. It’s his opinion and viewpoint which isn’t wrong and he’s entitled to it.

Simple as that IMO

Which part?
Please see my original post.

not really
go on twitter
everyone calling Bron a C**N rn lmao

the man that has opened schools and sent hundreds of kids to college and opened an anti-black voting suppression movement last week lol
Yeah, I misread the Pat Bev tweet. Bron has done a lot , but there comes a time where there are certain moves that defines everything else that you've already done and this is one of them.

Yeah pat bev being hella passive aggressive with that tweet.
Speak your truth dont throw another guys name in it to get your point off.

What Bev said was weird, but I don’t know that passive-aggressive is how to describe it.

Not @ing LeBron specifically and mentioning “some superstars” (or something like that) instead would have been passive aggressive. But he called Lebbers out specifically, which is more
aggressive aggressive.

Definitely not by definition 'passive aggressive'

It was 'aggressive'

No subliminals.

Pat ain't drake.

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom