THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s even funnier is KD talked about going to Brooklyn because he watched YouTube videos of Kenny Atkinson and was sold (yeah right, had nothing to do with Kyrie wanting to go to Brooklyn, but that’s just me guessing based on nothing lol).

Dude watching Kenny Atkinson highlights should know how much Kenny dislikes the midrange. He compromised with D’Angelo this year. Supposedly they’d have healthy disagreements about his mid range attempts.

Experience is great but if experience in basketball = wisdom off the court then the best basketball players would go on to be the best coaches and the best GMs.
Dude is just talking to talk.

The best player ever put all his chips on KB and is one of the worst GMs ever.

Basketball IQ doesn't mean his takes are great.

As much as people early on said the Knicks goofed, struck out, etc.

I think they came out of the off season really well.

1. They probably will be competitive
2. If they're not, they signed 1 year deals which will help them retool next year.
3. Some of the vets will help the young ones.
4. They will have a lot of dudes that can help others out, they can come out with a lot of picks ....

To people who never played HS/AAU....they are unfathomable man

you gotta understand not everone who likes basketball, played basketball. Therefore they are missing a huge part of the culture.

Not only that. People who didn’t play D1 or professionally will never understand Basketball. That’s why I can’t talk with you guys

2. If they're not, they signed 1 year deals which will help them retool next year.
4. They will have a lot of dudes that can help others out, they can come out with a lot of picks ....
tenor.gif

If the bar was signing kyrie/kd? Sure, the Knicks goofed. But in terms of signing guys short term to keep flexibility from year to year, they did ok

Telling a guy who's effective range only goes to a few steps inside the 3 point line to take steps back because his shot is useless...you might as well tell him to turn around and Chuck it over his head.

Work for good shots and shoot the shots that are most comfortable to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom