THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe late, but apparently Grant Napear is claiming he didn’t know there was anything wrong with saying “all lives matter” in response to Boogie asking for his thoughts on BLM. Right. He knew exactly what he was saying.

^^^ I’m assuming Jo’s role on the Clippers will basically be limited to situational designated fouler.

I pray to black Jesus Fultz got his arm fixed during the corona recess. He was having a good year and on film you can see why he was a top prospect had he not malfunctioned his arm/brain

I don't think he'll ever be the same and/or reach his potential. I hope I'm wrong though.

bamba showing a pulse would help Fultz too
As I was watching the highlights, the Fultz-Bamba PnR looked fun. Also, his ability to make the entry pass whenever someone curls from the FT line to cut to the basket >>>>

Forgot how quick Fultz first step was. If he gets by you it’s over

As I was watching the highlights, the Fultz-Bamba PnR looked fun. Also, his ability to make the entry pass whenever someone curls from the FT line to cut to the basket >>>>

Forgot how quick Fultz first step was. If he gets by you it’s over

as quiet as it’s kept, Fultz put up similar production as triple Bs and NT thinks the world of him

:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom