THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt @banned em is gonna care what's on the jerseys while he's discussing basketball on stormfront

Just not caring would be the best case scenario for beach em and his ilk. More likely they’ll outright mock the jerseys and make jokes about the victims of police violence. :smh:

That’s not a reason not to do it though.

Hayward’s wife is trying her best to get him to do this

1F8CDFFC-775A-4B14-95A9-1F966B9B42D6.jpeg

The statements on the back of the jerseys can’t hurt. It’s a small gesture in the grand scheme of things but it’s still a step in the right direction. Shouldn’t stop them from doing more

See, man, they shouldn't be coming back yet. We don't even fully know what this thing is yet, and don't have any readily available, OTC medicines for it.

Not distract from the important discussion going on but I will definitely be tuning into this tonight

Also, speaking of the Cavaliers franchise, another significant development that was overlooked in recent days

Corona aside, I don’t know that tennis is the smartest choice of recreational activity for Jabari, considering his injury history. Not a sport that’s easy on the knees - if you’re playing hard.

Writing was on the wall for Drummond to take that opt in

Lord knows Rudy aint worth even that much so Drummond needed to secure that

These big guys getting bags going forward going to be real interesting

See, it's going to be so weird when they come back. I've got this soccer match on right now, and this just feel so much like a pick up game. My apartment complex is right by this huge open field, and there are always 3 or 4 matches, like every day. Couple matches right now. This match on my TV just feels like a pick up game since there are no fans. It's just that their play is obviously far superior.

A far superior pick up game, that's what this feels like on my TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom