THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Send Beal to the Pistons somehow. Let’s make one good team out of one mediocre team and one bad one.

Let's Get ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I will give up Reggie Jackson, Luke Kennard, rookie Sekou Doumbouya, first-round picks in 2020, 2022, and 2024

Fair for Wash?

After seeing the kind of numbers Shaq was putting up his rookie season....an argument could be made that he actually underachieved his career? Probably could've done more if he had just kept himself in better shape?

One guy that should be the Sixers top buyout prospect is Tyler Johnson. He would be awesome for us off the bench and is close friends with J-Rich.

After seeing the kind of numbers Shaq was putting up his rookie season....an argument could be made that he actually underachieved his career? Probably could've done more if he had just kept himself in better shape?
Mos def underachieved in his career and that is saying something when he was already a top 50 player at the time. Also in the conversation for best big man ever.

When did Tyler Johnson become a buyout candidate? Especially with cheap *** Robert Sarver.

Just got VIP tickets to Pistons vs Sixers next Saturday night.
CANT WAIT
E4AB5DAE-428F-4352-8F7C-5150BDDAAAF6.gif

Where you cop you opening night tickets? Stubhub?
Looking at prices, cheapest is $70. Wonder if there are better options out there

Got mine off Vivid. I’m 7th row though so mine are expensive regardless :lol:

Get the VividSeats app. Look at whatever tickets you want, go through the checkout process but don’t order the tickets and go out of the app. Within an hour or so they almost always will send you a notification with 10% off those tickets. Plus they give you credits and **** for anytime you buy tickets. After those Sixers-Celtics tickets I have like $45 towards my next purchase. Plus I’ll get that 10% off again too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom