THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CEDED2A1-DF95-4CA0-8315-F6EB957F61C3.jpeg

This china thing so dumb man. Lebron should have just left it at “you couldnt wait a week to tweet?” I dont blame him tho. Mostly rockets fault

Tried told yall that my young bul Carsen is a bucket. Aint wanna heard me doh. Youngin be going. He has that firestarter ability to get hot like that, could have more games just like that. He's quick, strong, skilled, got the strap, can drive. His only weakness is his height. Son def rich paul height.

Tried told yall that my young bul Carsen is a bucket. Aint wanna heard me doh. Youngin be going. He has that firestarter ability to get hot like that, could have more games just like that. He's quick, strong, skilled, got the strap, can drive. His only weakness is his height. Son def rich paul height.

I don’t think anyone thought he’d be bad, that one dude just got laughed at because he said he’d go top 5 and end up being a top 2 talent in the draft.

Another one. Tried told yall Stanley Johnson wasn't an nba player. Son most def not nba talent. He just tall.

Yall agreed wit me doh :lol:

and Rondae Hollis Jefferson? Man F him for life b. I'll always hate him. I finally got picked up by the Nets in 2K16 Myplayer. And you remember how hard it was to land on a team back then. Cuz of Spike Lee big head ***. Took forever. Was a 95 when I finally got picked up. And son still waved me off and ignored when I called for the ball. Ended up taking bull **** *** jumpers and missed dunks. Dawg he a ho.

Last edited:
Stanley Johnson peaked in summer league his rookie year.
Whatever the most hyperbolic term for big is......facts.

I can't believe I pulled him aside his rookie year and told him he had the potential to play like lebron. Not as special, but just from the sheer size, and strength aspect. He shot better then and finished at the rim. Plus he was nice at arizona. I did want justice that year though. Imagine that. I told him he'd be nice, and now I don't think he belongs in the nba at all lmaooo. Good kid though.

The Ringer who often jokes about how split their staff is between Bos/Phi now has Bill Simmons talking about thybulle being"the most disruptive defender" not named Kawhi in the league & KOC is claiming he's a defensive god....... based off a few preseason games.

This is why i gotta make a better attempt to ignore sports media or find one w/o such bias this **** is ridiculous.

Know a guy that was a valet in Vegas Stanley’s rookie year and he said during summer league he asked him where he could buy weed out there.
You’re in the NBA don’t ask the valet driver for weed man :smh: :lol: He plugged him though :lol:

Another one. Tried told yall Stanley Johnson wasn't an nba player. Son most def not nba talent. He just tall.

Yall agreed wit me doh :lol:

and Rondae Hollis Jefferson? Man F him for life b. I'll always hate him. I finally got picked up by the Nets in 2016 Myplayer. And you remember how hard it was to land on a team back then. Took forever. Was a 95 when I finally got picked up. And son still waved me off and ignored when I called for the ball. Ended up taking bull **** *** jumpers and missed dunks. Dawg he a ho.

I was so wrong about Stanley. Man should’ve played football

The Ringer who often jokes about how split their staff is between Bos/Phi now has Bill Simmons talking about thybulle being"the most disruptive defender" not named Kawhi in the league & KOC is claiming he's a defensive god....... based off a few preseason games.

This is why i gotta make a better attempt to ignore sports media or find one w/o such bias this **** is ridiculous.

I mean...have you watched him play? These dudes aren’t just letting him constantly steal from them or swat their shots because it’s preseason.

He was the Naismith DPOY last year and had a week where he was averaging 6 steals and 5 blocks. Dude is ridiculous.

Nah bro...some of these...you gotta run a fade b. You can call yourself a ball player after this.

Y'all man's made the cut..bum ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom