THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whiteside is a huge airhead that had an ego before he even was in the NBA.
I remember Amin El Hassan saying when he was with the Suns that they went to Marshall, told the coach they were there to scout Whiteside and he said "Really? HIM?" and then they interviewed him and found out why. Guess they asked him what he thinks he should improve on and dude said "nothing." :lol: They doubled down and asked if he was sure and he says yeah I don't need to get better at anything again :lol:
Lebatard said his stint in Miami, he would jog and sit during exercise drills that vets had to tell him get his **** together and keep going for. Spoelstra would flat out not play him in the 4th quarter of games A LOT.
The talent is there, but he makes the wrong decision a lot of the time and is a huge stat chaser, on top of his attitude setbacks.

:pimp:
D50F12EA-7886-4293-8E56-73B5DEBD9C0A.jpeg
1593635590458.png

Crazy this could be argued as the zenith of Bron as a Laker so far. Hope was great back then.

Here are some details from what was a mandatory call for players, which The Athletic learned about via multiple sources:

— The NBA is developing a phone application called “NBA Campus,” which will be a 24/7 service for players and members of the traveling party in Orlando to have access to food delivery, concierge, barbers, scheduling workouts and more.

— A player is able to leave the bubble for a family emergency, but must be tested every day still and have a four-day self-quarantine upon reentry.

— Disney’s staff on campus will be allowed to go home, but the league and union are working to ensure a larger group of them undergo a testing protocol.

— Upon arrival to the campus, players will undergo a 36-48 hour quarantine period. Here is what players were told would be available to them while they are in their rooms: Food and beverages; entertainment (fire sticks, gaming hook-ups); wellness resources; events/health applications; and special social justice programming.

— The NBA is working with AdventHealth to provide a medical clinic on the campus and it will be the primary place for medical care. The league has secured VIP access to another health care center at Lake Buena Vista off of the campus.

— The league told players and teams that they are evaluating whether to restart the technical foul counts in the resumed season — or leave as is.

— There will be no fans in attendance, but the NBA will have virtual screens around the arena to provide an enhanced feel for television audiences.

I would say beating the Warriors on Christmas day or the Bucks-Clippers wins.

Seeing the team fire on all cylinders the way they were for that stretch before everything got stopped was pretty damn fun.
They were finally back in the championship mix |l

>>> — Disney’s staff on campus will be allowed to go home, but the league and union are working to ensure a larger group of them undergo a testing protocol. <<<

snarl.jpg

thats some straight BS right there. gonan be some staffers that ****iin end it

beginning of tha end :smh:

I get the fixation on Zion, but I think the NBA should be marketing Ja heavy too. Plays an exciting game, has swag and personality. Very marketable, IMO.
They base marketing on social media these days...The more followers/ views/mentions you got that’s who the spotlight going on

Ya I think if Zion played most the season he would be unanimous ROY lol

also Greek HAS to say that considering he has a fair chance of winning lol

but I don’t disagree it’s going to be a hard chip to win for sure but it’s also so weird and different
I really wonder how having no crowd and eliminating HCA will affect the on-court play esp from role players
Yea it’s funny asking current players involved bout asterisks and how “tough” it’s gon be...They gotta ride with what’s going on just in case they win it so they can talk their **** :lol:

Ppl think Giannis gon say bout his 1st ring “naw it wasn’t really like that 4real, we won the Mickey Mouse tourney but it’s whatever” ? :lol:

Last edited:
I can't believe this is happening. There are no asterisks why are we still discussing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom