THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1593644132647.gif

Now you’re talking just to talk. Lonzo might have been a recognizable name but he was never nearly as popular as Zion. Not to mention that you could take the best 19 games of Lonzo’s career and they still wouldn’t amount to what Zion’s done so far.
Yea like if he would’ve said Fultz after his first 19 games lol

I know they say NBA players are bigger, stronger, faster but I’d wash Cam Payne. Cot damn he’s such a scrub.
Remember Jalen Rose was saying when he got traded to the Bulls, and if that didn’t work out the next stop was China. He still getting those checks.

In the nba thread when he got traded to the bulls somebody posted the article that one of the coaches said we thought after the first practice he was just nervous. But after the second practice all the coaches agreed that he couldn’t play.

Watching Cam Payne at Murray State no way I thought he would be as lost in the league as he was, seemed like most other backup type PG's ...At one point I aint think yo could even bring the rock up successfully at OKC :lol: :smh: , Just shows you it's real levels to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom