THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shocked man. I legit thought they were gonna be in real gyms. That's a marriot ballroom with a court. On the other side of that sliding wall is a wedding reception.

They said multiple games at once...so what if during one game, a ref blows his whistle, will that distract everyone right here? Or a loose ball rolling on the court, or getting blocked and comes flying in at high velocity. This looks like a regular gym pickup ball situation.

This is the most trash I could've ever imagined. Not saying he's a crackhead, but Silver looking very crackish

Those are practice courts bruh. It says so. They'll play in gyms with stands and I believe there are 4 normal gyms in the Disney ESPN campus

TEAM WATER
902x1792.jpeg.da7c630be1d24fb69a44ed9006e5c6ee

my weak *** bladder had to piss upon seeing this photo

Cool move by Makur. Like P said hopefully he actually goes through with it.

I do question the development aspect. Not a very good program. So we shall see.

I am ecstatic as this may get the ball rolling for other recruits to come to HBCUs but Howard definitely shouldn’t have been the first school to get a 5 star :lol:
They are terrible

So are you saying...

... actually, in your own words, what are you saying? I don't want to say that you're posting the video as if to say this or that. So what's wrong with the WNBA coming back, in your own words?

So are you saying...

... actually, in your own words, what are you saying? I don't want to say that you're posting the video as if to say this or that. So what's wrong with the WNBA coming back, in your own words?
Actually video says it all for me

just need to add in that there’s a pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom