THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This man

1593786523518.gif

Hands off, buddy. I been plotting. You can go hop in the Taylor Rooks line or try to get a Ros refund like the rest of em
I'm going to sneak into her room when she gets ice from the ice machine.

Glad I’m not the only one who noticed the weight gain :lol:

But it’s not even about the weight for me. She lost that “ompf”

Yeah she looks extra regular. On another note but still related to the restart - how has your recovery from COVID been? Are you back to 100%? I know that article about Gobert not fully regaining his smelling senses had me shook.

Also - osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh you get them test results back?

Yeah she looks extra regular. On another note but still related to the restart - how has your recovery from COVID been? Are you back to 100%? I know that article about Gobert not fully regaining his smelling senses had me shook.

Also - osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh you get them test results back?

I’m feeling great. Took me a few weeks, but I recovered. Sense of taste isn’t 100% back yet. Not sure if this is a lingering symptom from Covid or what. I appreciate you asking 🙏🏽

Y’all wilding talking about Ros fell off
55D2D26F-E838-46B4-B300-633EC0DE8A14.png

Don’t get it twisted. I’m still smashing, no hesitation. She’s just not in her prime anymore and her prime was short lived. She went from a franchise player to a high-level role player which is still respectable. First shorty you text when it looks like nothing new is gonna pan out on a Friday/Saturday night out or when you don’t want to watch HBO Sunday alone. Nothing wrong with that.

Don’t get it twisted. I’m still smashing, no hesitation. She’s just not in her prime anymore and her prime was short lived. She went from a franchise player to a high-level role player which is still respectable. First shorty you text when it looks like nothing new is gonna pan out on a Friday/Saturday night out or when you don’t want to watch HBO Sunday alone. Nothing wrong with that.

giphy.gif

5B8780ED-5C58-4AB9-B820-1258363CB61E.gif

Man said Ros is who you text when you got nothing else to do. Crazy talk.

She could get it, no doubt. I was a bit extreme in making my point but she’s just not THAT girl anymore. Its kind of like pointing out a player is nice but you’re just not winning a championship with them as your first or second best player. Think Andre Iguodala transitioning from all-star in Philly to his role on the 2015 Dubs. FMVP and HOFer :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom