THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
15CF15BC-670A-42B5-A2EA-0AFC6E8CDC98.png

:smile:

Calling him garbage is a strong word.
He seems to be gravitating towards the Rudy Gay/Tyreke Evans tier imo though

If Ingram doesn’t start to figure things out more soon, I can see some parallels with him and Mike Beasley...

Calling him garbage is a strong word.
He seems to be gravitating towards the Rudy Gay/Tyreke Evans tier imo though

Other dude was right with the Mike Beasley comment. Ingram dont got it man, he’ll never figure it out. And dudes was calling him the next KD. :lol:

The amount of tunnel vision on the court for the Knicks between Julius, Barrett, Morris and Portis.

If Ingram doesn’t start to figure things out more soon, I can see some parallels with him and Mike Beasley...
Other dude was right with the Mike Beasley comment. Ingram dont got it man, he’ll never figure it out. And dudes was calling him the next KD. :lol:
The next KD hype thing was definitely an overstretch, but I don't see him being mentally as volatile as Cool Beas ever was.
If you're alluding to how soft Brandon Ingram plays given his height, then yes, he plays incredibly soft at times, but at the same time, he shows flashes of the tools he got with his slashing and mid range shooting. He's also an adequate defender.
I don't see him becoming a star though either.

this stretch came mainly while Lebron was injured... and again Ingram is much better being the focal point than being the guy who eats off of Lebron. If anything i think his game took a step back trying to figure out how to play with Lebron, because it muted his playmaking potential.

also :lol: at saying they have the "same" production... one shot 41% from the floor last year the other shot 49% while "not being able to finish in the paint"

What's your take on this video?

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE Yours as well, since you're a big Ingram guy, and I know you be watching this blog boys videos.

I see my boo Doris calling the game, hope she had a good and well rested summer :evil::emoji_hugging:

Also John Collins ain’t improve one bit on defense in 3 years :smh: ...Still getting buckets tho :pimp:

Houston fastbreak is looking like I thought. Russ running into a wall of defenders because his teammates can't keep up with him in transition. He's not gonna speed them up, they're gonna slow him down. Just like when MDA insisted on pushing the pace with an old *** Laker team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom