THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling him garbage is a strong word.
He seems to be gravitating towards the Rudy Gay/Tyreke Evans tier imo though
Don’t group my dawg Rudy in there wit em, he was better...And don’t got any knees no more but still out here producing :pimp:

What's your take on this video?

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE Yours as well, since you're a big Ingram guy, and I know you be watching this blog boys videos.

i think it's fair & highlighted some things both positive & negative. The main thin i took from this video is that he's inconsistent in terms of playmaking & attacking. those are things i expect from a young player & think that good coaching can fix it.

Health is the only thing stopping him from Ascending IMO. I think Ingram is gonna be a guy who makes a few AS games and can be the #1 option on a middle of the pack playoff team... The Three point shot comes in then it's a different combo.

Hope the way the refs are calling traveling catches on at the highschool, jr. high, and pickup games. Much like Steph pulling up as soon as he crosses halfcourt did. It will make for a better game for everyone and expose those who cant be folks off the dribble.

15CF15BC-670A-42B5-A2EA-0AFC6E8CDC98.png

:smile:

My sources saying Kawhi still prefers the Lakers over the Clippers despite what several reputable reporters are saying.

I might've underrated how poor the Warriors are when Curry sits and it's D'Lo, Dray with three nobodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom