THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a discussion you want to have.

Edit: Actually, let's have NT-er Clyde the Glide educate us on how terrible Obama was as president. Especially as he compares to the current president.
He's the same guy that was asking why Ahmaud Arbery wasn't wearing the correct outfit to go running

Like he would have the balls to ask that to Arbery's family to their faces and "keep the same energy"

I know he's a target for Laker fans, and probably rightfully so given what he's done for the team overall, but Rondo does have a track record of coming to play when the games really matter. Being without both him and AB until the conference semis or conference finals isn't ideal. Going to be a lot of minutes for dudes that haven't really done anything in important games.

I know he's a target for Laker fans, and probably rightfully so given what he's done for the team overall, but Rondo does have a track record of coming to play when the games really matter. Being without both him and AB until the conference semis or conference finals isn't ideal. Going to be a lot of minutes for dudes that haven't really done anything in important games.

Yeah this is pretty much what I came in here to say. However you feel about rondo, he was going to be in the Lakers playoff rotation. They're now down two rotation guys before the season even resumes. The Rona and Injury potential is the worry.

The lakers have been so good with reclamation projects this year. That being said, flying dangerously close to having to play Caruso/Smith/Waiters/Cook/KCP (who's been good for them this year) and that's just...ahhhh I know LBJ and his playmaking has been great this year, but they're really pushing it. That's a lot of unproven guys in a weird, playoff setting.

Agreed. As critical as I've been of him, playoff Rondo is pretty reliable. Bradley being a starter and going down as he was fitting pretty well in the system hurts a lot too.
To top it off their IQ is getting replaced by Swish and Philly Cheese :smh: :lol:
I still think it's a good enough roster to win it but all of us that have rode with Alex Ginobili are about to see him get tested

Caruso at the terminal waiting for Rondo

TalkativePowerfulClownanemonefish-size_restricted.gif

2020 is really playing out like a trash *** movie.

“Anti-Mask Activist” :rofl: :rofl:

“Grilled Cheese bar” :lol:

“This is a single woman. Who is running this grilled cheese business. This is her dream and all she is doing is standing up for the RIGHTSSSS of people to make their own medical decisions”

That chick big as hell man, she gon have a tough time with the rona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom