THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe a reference bias on my end, but from my experiences, good hoopers even at 12-13 aren't typically ones who are higher in BF%, got a goofyass haircut, or have nerdy glasses.

maybe a reference bias on my end, but from my experiences, good hoopers even at 12-13 aren't typically ones who are higher in BF%, got a goofyass haircut, or have nerdy glasses.

063F86BA-6DF5-4B78-859E-30F978A65E7D.jpeg

46FC8BC9-710C-4793-93AD-50B5D63EBD1D.jpeg

Too me it looks likes Bryce will be the one that has a more similar physique to his dad. That baby fat tells me his big gene is dominant.

Too me it looks likes Bryce will be the one that has a more similar physique to his dad. That baby fat tells me his big gene is dominant.
might be short though. Savannah genes are swimming around somewhere too

to me, bryce looks trash due to his dyed hair, glasses, and fatboitits. how many hoopers you know with that combo lol
Somebody find that combo for me

IMO judging the athletic abilities of a 13-year old based on his hairstyle, eyewear and physique in a video of him horsing around in his living room is...strange.

I watched that video and thought it was cool to see because that’s some **** my brother and I would do. It was a reminder that at the end of the day, these dudes are family men and probably miss their wives and kids while they’re in the bubble.

Meanwhile, you’re sizing up Bryce’s style and build. Beyond not even being sure why that even matters, I don’t know, man....

To be honest, looking goofy from 11-15 is more the rule than the exception. Just awkward period for most people.

Exactly. It’s hard not to be. You’re still growing and very impressionable. Plus he’s in an extremely rare position where he has best connections imaginable and can explore whatever career path wants so who cares if he can hoop.

I just heard on the radio he went to a "gentleman's club." If that's true, more than food was had and I would lose a little respect for him because in theory he would be putting his teammates and the rest of the league at risk.

So he had an excused absence and was tested everyday but they still sat him for 10 days.

:smh:
I think it’s consistent with what they stated from the jump.
DFAFCF38-A45B-45BC-924B-10C38B35AA3E.jpeg

It’s blurry but the “excused” part of his absence became tainted when he hit a strip club in the middle of a pandemic. I can’t say for certain but I would hope and expect the league asks you for your plans while you’re out with the expectation that you’ll be cautious.

Even some excused absences require the 10-day extended quarantine too. For example, Alex Ginobli attending his sisters 100 person, indoor wedding would fall under the excused absence umbrella. However, because it was in Texas, he would have likely required a 10-day quarantine due to their spike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom