THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely get that. He just got caught. Zion could be swimming in women with their own condominiums but he wasn’t on camera. Lou made the block but he was getting tested.

Agreed. That’s why I’m more mad at the dude who posted the pic of Lou on IG than Lou himself. He doesn’t do that, nobody but a few skrippers even knows about it, and Lou’s back playing.

Know when to put your phones away people!:smh:

(Semi-srs)

It’s always wild to me how the TBT had 1 player test positive out of 22 teams and no family emergencies while the clippers have had to excuse 3 people.

It’s always wild to me how the TBT had 1 player test positive out of 22 teams and no family emergencies while the clippers have had to excuse 3 people.
Those players aint missing out on the potential purse. The NBA guys aint getting a hit on the paycheck

TBF NBA players are most of the time financially responsible of a large number of family matters.

Not saying TBT players aren’t, but with NBA players you have final saying on arrangements and decisions because you’re the sole person most likely footing the bill, from surgeries to funerals to living arrangements.

and the Sixers are officially back

That sucks, but with all the time the players were off, presumably with a lot of it spent doing nothing but sitting at home, this kind of thing was inevitable. Embiid won’t be the only one.

That sucks, but with all the time the players were off, presumably with a lot of it spent doing nothing but sitting at home, this kind of thing was inevitable. Embiid won’t be the only one.
Oh definitely. It was bound to happen so rather now then later. Time for Al to put his big boy pants back on

I just heard on the radio he went to a "gentleman's club." If that's true, more than food was had and I would lose a little respect for him because in theory he would be putting his teammates and the rest of the league at risk.
I’ve been there before. They do have some good food. Lowkey Vlive has some of the best wings . That was mad selfish on his part

Sunday, July 26
  • Philadelphia 76ers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (12 p.m.)
  • Phoenix Suns vs. Boston Celtics (1:30 p.m.)
  • Indiana Pacers vs. Dallas Mavericks (4 p.m.)
  • Portland Trail Blazers vs. Toronto Raptors (6 p.m.)
  • Houston Rockets vs. Memphis Grizzlies (8 p.m.)

Agreed. That’s why I’m more mad at the dude who posted the pic of Lou on IG than Lou himself. He doesn’t do that, nobody but a few skrippers even knows about it, and Lou’s back playing.

Know when to put your phones away people!:smh:

(Semi-srs)
Jack shouldn’t have taken that pic and definitely was stupid to post it, but IMO Lou almost deserves as much blame as Jack for not stopping the pic. Dude straight up posing in the pic like he didn’t care, wearing the nba mask he got in Orlando :lol:

As far as the food :lol: I know that’s jokes...
But in reality, Lou coulda had the food sent to his crib, and sent as many skrippers with it as he wanted

So he misses a few seeding games, okay so what lol way bigger deal than it should be

Much bigger issue if he wasn’t testing while he was away. But I get it, the bubble has to be this protective. One guy can bring it all down by coming in and out

Last edited:
I'm utterly shocked he's not verified yet on Twitter. It's definitely him, and he is on a roll. Gonna be fun having him on TNT broadcasts after that *** clown David Stern literally veto'd his gig on Countdown before it began.

He mentioned that Twitter is only verifying politicians right now due to the election but that turner and his team are all working on it

Damiris Dantas

D1E18567-A8E2-4C7D-96FC-46B022D3E6F2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom