THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lou Williams aint gonna be a Clipper for too long anyway. He's been trade bait since the Clippers acquired KL and PG

I wouldn't be surprised if DAL beats LAC in the first round

Lou Williams aint gonna be a Clipper for too long anyway. He's been trade bait since the Clippers acquired KL and PG

I wouldn't be surprised if DAL beats LAC in the first round

Nah we're getting LAL/LAC at all costs. Then doc will blame the loss on not having the whole team for the entire bubble

lmaooo never change
What's Lou's value in the playoffs when you and I both know he's the biggest defensive liability on your squad?

I am having a very difficult time recalling Lou having been an impact player in key postseason games during his playoff career.

Lou will never change lol

What's Lou's value in the playoffs when you and I both know he's the biggest defensive liability on your squad?

I am having a very difficult time recalling Lou having been an impact player in key postseason games during his playoff career.

Lou will never change lol

Now do this with *checks notes*

caruso
Smith
Waiters
McGhee
KCP
kief

jeez, such playoff depth right there

What NBA coach do you want to see with a headband on mid-game?

They got Cobra Kai classes in the bubble?

cobra-kai-william-zabka.jpg

Now do this with *checks notes*

caruso
Smith
Waiters
McGhee
KCP
kief

jeez, such playoff depth right there
Funny how you chose to not address Lou's defensive deficiencies and instead refocused my question towards the Lakers' depth on the bench. Lmaooo.

That's a sign you're worried bro. Lol

Wait, watch, and learn.

Remember the 24 Avery dropped on y'all the last game? And we ain't even finna skip a beat with AB gone.

And which Smurf on the Clips can deal with all that length and athleticism of AD, Dwight, and Javale?

Answer: Nobody, and I been saying it since last October.

Make sure you not acting surprised a month from now.

[/COLOR]
Funny how you chose to not address Lou's defensive deficiencies and instead refocused my question towards the Lakers' depth on the bench. Lmaooo.

That's a sign you're worried bro. Lol

Wait, watch, and learn.

Remember the 24 Avery dropped on y'all the last game? And we ain't even finna skip a beat with AB gone.

And which Smurf on the Clips can deal with all that length and athleticism of AD, Dwight, and Javale?

Answer: Nobody, and I been saying it since last October.

Make sure you not acting surprised a month from now.

aye man, why you ain’t address what I said lmao

The Clips have enough depth to sit Lou if he starts hemorrhaging points. Now tell me about the playoff value of

waiters
Caruso
Smith
McGhee
KCP

go ahead lol

I see 2 guys with championships experience, a lockdown defender, a walking bucket and a felon.

Dippers can't match that.

championship experience? The last time JR was in in the NBA was in 2020 and when I’m the finals he forgot the score

there’s no way the clippers can match that. Nope. Y’all got it.

Bald Mamba Philly Cheese :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom