THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as they’re healthy, I don’t think the starters are going to change. Pat/PG//Whi/Mook/Zu

I think what will change depending on matchup and whether or not Lou has it going or is being killed is closing lineups and stuff like that

I think this is all right.

I have some concerns about Doc forcing minutes for Morris if he doesn’t have it going/isn’t defending well (like in the last game against the Lakers), but we’ll see.

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 came in here to talk about the Lakers’ depth and named the guy that opted out of the restart :rofl:
Funny.

Still wont change the fact nobody save for the Bucks can match the elevated play you will see in the playoffs from guys like Dwight, Javale, AC, KCP, Smith, Waiters, and Kuz SOLELY by virtue of the combination of Lebron-AD's ability to make everyone else a much better version of what they are.

Y'all act like you ain't ever watched how past NBA championship teams are built

Lmaoo

He’s looked pretty good in the first couple “scrimmage” games. In good shape and the B-ball IQ is still there. Not going to be a big factor, but I can see them getting some helpful minutes from him here and there.

he is working with Zubac like mad ....... i dig that

Shamet started almost half of the games this year. Him being able to shoot wide open 3s playing alongside Kawhi/PG seems pretty enticing.

I assume they'll either start him or Mook depending on matchup.

We should not have added him in the Tobias trade. Brand has 0 negotiating skills.

he’s been playing well. But #YALL will bring up waiters and Caruso and scoff at Reggie
You're completely missing the point. The threat of AD and Bron instantly turns Alex Ginobili and Waiters into bigger threats. Further research reveals that AC Fresh and Bron are that much more devastating when on the floor together. Like top 5 in the nba plus minus if I'm not mistaken.

Kawhi and PG dont have that same impact on Reggie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom