THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
793482B9-B5C2-4505-A698-010D74D92D32.jpeg

expedited shipping

I've yet to have strip club food since I'm not a strip club guy, but I've never heard anything bad about it.
Everyone claims it's the best. Must be all the extra flavoring from the stripper sweat and body oils.
Gold Club in SF has a solid lunch buffet. got to get there early. lots of folks go there for lunch and its situated near the event centers.

Still can’t believe the 6ers got rid of their fan favorite
He’s good. But couldn’t have two non shooting PGs on your team smh
He's a solid backup. I assume they had to let him walk in order to have room for Horford?
Nah. Team wanted to go all in on Simmons at PG and J Rich was presumed to be the backup point with Shake sprinkled in
76ers should of signed brogdon
Brogdon wanted to be the full time PG and didn’t want to share duties with Simmons LOL
We should not have added him in the Tobias trade. Brand has 0 negotiating skills.
There was a trade in place to get Tobias prior to the Jimmy trade that would’ve just costed Dario/Cov and picks. Trigger wasn’t pulled because Brett wanted STARZ

The day before I graduated college we went to Magic City to celebrate and one of the dudes we were with wasn't versed in strip club etiquette and thought shorty was dancing with him cause she wanted to.... Got ripped for like 600$ which we all had to chip in on cause he didn't have it.

The strip club is whatever to me... Those women deserve credit though they're athletes. That amount of core strength doesn't just come naturally

The day before I graduated college we went to Magic City to celebrate and one of the dudes we were with wasn't versed in strip club etiquette and thought shorty was dancing with him cause she wanted to.... Got ripped for like 600$ which we all had to chip in on cause he didn't have it.

The strip club is whatever to me... Those women deserve credit though they're athletes. That amount of core strength doesn't just come naturally
E everysingletime

The day before I graduated college we went to Magic City to celebrate and one of the dudes we were with wasn't versed in strip club etiquette and thought shorty was dancing with him cause she wanted to.... Got ripped for like 600$

$600, though :wow: How do you go to a strip club and not now they’re going to charge you :lol: Did he smash for all that? Y’all ever get paid back?

$600, though :wow: How do you go to a strip club and not now they’re going to charge you :lol: Did he smash for all that? Y’all ever get paid back?

Yeah, man. I don’t know if the greatest lap dance of all time would be worth $600. Better have been something more :lol:

I've yet to have strip club food since I'm not a strip club guy, but I've never heard anything bad about it.
Everyone claims it's the best. Must be all the extra flavoring from the stripper sweat and body oils.

I try to hit up Acropolis in Portland when I go down there. It's nicknamed the steakhouse strip club for obvious reasons. Went there for brunch on a Monday at, like, 11 am on my last trip. Thte only people in the place are my brother, me, three dancers and a 60-year-old lady bartender (full clothed, thank god). It was bizarre, but makes for good stories.

I should add that it's not exactly gourmet, but it hits the spot.

I try to hit up Acropolis in Portland when I go down there. It's nicknamed the steakhouse strip club for obvious reasons. Went there for brunch on a Monday at, like, 11 am on my last trip. Thte only people in the place are my brother, me, three dancers and a 60-year-old lady bartender (full clothed, thank god). It was bizarre, but makes for good stories.

Honestly, the best strip club experiences I’ve had were the ones where something weird happened and a good story was created. :lol:

The way MLGA talks, you would have thought the Lakers beat the Clippers in 3 straight games by 20+ points this year.

It was MULTIPLE dances. She trapped dude like it was a movie. She earned it
I had this happen to me. I've only been once. Was chilling, talking to the girls, started feeling sorry for taking up time and started giving some of them dances. Not like they're talking to me because I'm so goddamn interesting, they're working. But only 1 song per girl to keep the bill down. I really wasn't tryna spend money. Anyways this BADDIE I was talking to earlier but got.....distracted from, catches me at the ATM and asks me where's her dance. I say let's go right now.

So we go and sit and she start doing her thing while I'm talking to her, and I'm really starting to feel this chick. She's funny, well-educated, beautiful, and down to earth, so I start doing what I can't help doing when I'm feeling a girl, I start entertaining. Not like I'm tryna get her number or anything, I'd already gotten one from another stripper earlier, but I just couldn't help myself. So I start entertaining her. She aint even dancing anymore at this point. She just sitting in my lap while we have good conversation and die of laughter.

Little did I know she'd get the last laugh. When we were done she hit me for over $200 :smh: Said I sat through multiple songs. I paid her, cut off the funds for everyone, then posted in an old NBA thread that I'd never go back to a strip club :lol: But I keep hearing about the food and now I'm interested.

I had this happen to me. I've only been once. Was chilling, talking to the girls, started feeling sorry for taking up time and started giving some of them dances. Not like they're talking to me because I'm so goddamn interesting, they're working. But only 1 song per girl to keep the bill down. I really wasn't tryna spend money. Anyways this BADDIE I was talking to earlier but got.....distracted from, catches me at the ATM and asks me where's her dance. I say let's go right now.

So we go and sit and she start doing her thing while I'm talking to her, and I'm really starting to feel this chick. She's funny, well-educated, beautiful, and down to earth, so I start doing what I can't help doing when I'm feeling a girl, I start entertaining. Not like I'm tryna get her number or anything, I'd already gotten one from another stripper earlier, but I just couldn't help myself. So I start entertaining her. She aint even dancing anymore at this point. She just sitting in my lap while we have good conversation and die of laughter.

Little did I know she'd get the last laugh. When we were done she hit me for over $200 :smh: Said I sat through multiple songs. I paid her, cut off the funds for everyone, then posted in an old NBA thread that I'd never go back to a strip club :lol: But I keep hearing about the food and now I'm interested.

LOL. I been got too. Not for $600, but more than I was happy with. Once you’re in that private dance situation, it’s like the meter on a taxi. Charges just add up the longer you’re in there. :smh: :lol:

But at the end of day, I’m sure we all helped some single moms pay tuition at college or buy school supplies for their kids. Humanitarian efforts.

Little did I know she'd get the last laugh. When we were done she hit me for over $200 :smh: Said I sat through multiple songs. I paid her, cut off the funds for everyone, then posted in an old NBAthread that I'd never go back to a strip club :lol: But I keep hearing about the food and now I'm interested.
That is where the finesse comes in. Pretend to be interested while she's counting the songs and calculating how much she about to get off you. All that conversation **** is just easy money for her. Can't trust a stripper.

I stopped going to strip clubs many years ago but last time this chick was like you wanna go to a private room, I asked how much and she said 5 and I told her "You mean $5 because i sure as hell hope you dont mean 500"

She said **** you and walked away :lol:

Best strip club I've been to is Tootsies in Miami.

That is where the finesse comes in. Pretend to be interested while she's counting the songs and calculating how much she about to get off you. Can't trust a stripper.
What got me was the other girls would just get up when the song was done but she stayed in my lap and I didn't even think about it. ***** when I say I felt betrayed :rofl: But then I realized I did it to myself and it was a good lesson.

What really hurt though wasn't paying her, it was going home to masturbate after paying her :lol: Really drove home how much of a scam the strip club is. Paying to get blueballed :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom