THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’d be popular If women actually could hoop

The product is bad, point blank period.

Your post is bad, point blank period.

The WNBA product is bad....in comparison to what? EYE don't find the product as entertaining as I do the NBA but that doesn't at all mean it's bad. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's bad.

So I watched the Prime Ticket broadcast of the game last night and not TNT. Did TNT do anything with the jersey messages besides just mentioning them? Like interview any players about what they put on their jerseys?

Parlae me 🤑🤑🤑

DDEB7D74-1D4D-4A40-94B7-668A052AC193.gif
EC514B36-BB36-493B-B856-2F96B536DEC5.gif
4281AE41-9E6F-47E2-9BEE-FA220D49B9F2.gif

Your post is bad, point blank period.

The WNBA product is bad....in comparison to what? EYE don't find the product as entertaining as I do the NBA but that doesn't at all mean it's bad. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's bad.

The reason why the WNBA is in the position it's in 25 years later, is because the product they put on the court just isn't desirable to MOST people.

I don't think this is a controversial statement.

The reason why the WNBA is in the position it's in 25 years later, is because the product they put on the court just isn't desirable to MOST people.

Don’t act like sexism isn’t a big reason

This is dumb and not it. How much women's hoop do you watch if any at all.
I’ve watched this league since inception just because I’m a hoops junkie but they are not good and it’s just the facts. I’ve been to at least 10 games live. We can deny it all we want but they aren’t good.
If you take literally any other women’s sports and put the BEST of the best on display, ANYone will watch and admire the talent and skill. Regular joe blow men know they’re watching something far superior to anything they could do. Think about any sport. Tennis, volleyball, gymnastics, soccer, softball, track and field, even physical combat sports. A regular guy can watch it and fully know they’re competing on a higher level.

Basketball is the ONLY sport where this isn’t the case. Since women don’t play football.
I can put together 9th grade boys who’d wash a WNBA team. You can find “weekend warrior” washed 35 year old men who’d dominate WNBA players. If you don’t see this is the WNBA’s problem then you’re blind. Sorry for not sugar coating for the sensitive.

I don’t live in a WNBA city any more, if I did I’d bring my daughters to games and support them... for ME it has nothing to do with gender, it’s just about ability

I’ve watched this league since inception just because I’m a hoops junkie but they are not good and it’s just the facts. I’ve been to at least 10 games live. We can deny it all we want but they aren’t good.
If you take literally any other women’s sports and put the BEST of the best on display, ANYone will watch and admire the talent and skill. Regular joe blow men know they’re watching something far superior to anything they could do. Think about any sport. Tennis, volleyball, gymnastics, soccer, softball, track and field, even physical combat sports. A regular guy can watch it and fully know they’re competing on a higher level.

Basketball is the ONLY sport where this isn’t the case. Since women don’t play football.

I can put together 9th grade boys who’d wash a WNBA team. You can find “weekend warrior” washed 35 year old men who’d dominate WNBA players. If you don’t see this is the WNBA’s problem then you’re blind. Sorry for not sugar coating for the sensitive.

Yeah this is really all I needed to see to know it's not worth going back and forth with you on this topics.

I think that's different than saying it's bad. I might be semantics but I think that matters in this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom