THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trae Young is so trash defensively that I think its pretty difficult to make an argument for him topping any list...no matter how great he is offensively. He's such a liability on that end of the court and does his team almost as much harm as good.

Danny Green in 2 games vs Raptors this season:
47 mins
0 points
0-for-12 from the field
0-for-10 from three
82668--tom-clancys-splinter-cell-double-agent.png

:smh::smh: Lakers slander....
Lowry gets regular hate in here like he's a scrub, now he's the best out East?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think it's more of a testament to how deep the PG positon is out West. They have 4 of the Top 5 PGs in Luka, Harden, CP3 and Dame.

I dunno who the best PG in the east is

but for the purpose of winning basketball games, there is nobody in the east I would swap for Kyle.

storm2006 storm2006 , I'm not even ready to jump on Lowry's bandwagon like that, and I've definitely been on the #PlayoffLowry bandwagon for a few years. But it's looking like he has turned things around. Sure, a Gasol here and a Kiwi there culminating in a championship will change the public perception of any starting PG, but... iono... I think he might got the juice. They certainly CAN win the COVID Throwback to Orientation Jamboree, and if he goes into next season as a back-2-back champ... the conversation is going to be entirely more interesting, and it should be. #PlayoffLowry might be deceased. :nerd:

Trae Young is so trash defensively that I think its pretty difficult to make an argument for him topping any list...no matter how great he is offensively. He's such a liability on that end of the court and does his team almost as much harm as good.
He’s actually a net positive for the Hawks how good he is on offense so it more than balances out...only B Sox B Sox would agree wit you on this take

But hey if you wanna go against 21 year old averaging 30 and 10 on one of the worst rosters in the league this year go ahead

If Lowry is going to put up 20+ points while also giving you that defensive effort, he's definitely the best PG in the East.

Kemba, Trae, and Kyrie can all probably outscore him on a regular basis, but none of them can provide anything remotely close to that defensive impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom