THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bubble clearly shows that the NBA has too many teams. The amount of quality matchups daily puts a lot into perspective

Contraction is off the table so maybe trying to incentivize teams to win more?
This is why they're trying to have the midseason tournament and all that other bull****. Bandaids to cover up the real issue lmao. Season too long and perhaps a few too many teams

Think he means look at how the teams in the bubble are all better matchups being that the fat was cut off (bad teams at home)
Meh.

Too many teams is never something that has even remotely crossed my mind. Lots of talent in the league right now.

Bubble games have been good. Competitive basketball leads you to think that there are too many teams? Huh?

it’s good because There’s only 22 teams

level of play, daily matchups all due to it being 22 teams

this daily level of High level matchups is almost entirely due to the amount of teams in Orlando.

Bubble clearly shows that the NBA has too many teams. The amount of quality matchups daily puts a lot into perspective

Contraction is off the table so maybe trying to incentivize teams to win more?

I thought about how maybe offer an incentive to the team with the best record in the bubble games that doesn't ultimately qualify for the playoffs. It makes them actually play for something, even if they have a slim-to-none shot.

Meh.

Too many teams is never something that has even remotely crossed my mind. Lots of talent in the league right now.
Yeah it isn't realistic to think contraction but to his credit he already said that's off the table. I do acknowledge that the league definitely knows there's a potential issue with fans checking out during the regular season

The stoppage definitely put that issue on the back burner but nonetheless it was a big talking point this season

Yeah it isn't realistic to think contraction but to his credit he already said that's off the table. I do acknowledge that the league definitely knows there's a potential issue with fans checking out during the regular season

The stoppage definitely put that issue on the back burner but nonetheless it was a big talking point this season
That's more of an issue with too many games and them not "meaning enough" IMO. Not too many teams.

Johnathon Isaac got hurt

2b4d7689d9f56b5d499889a691a33f8c.gif

The lefty stat is meaningless to me (sorry southpaws) but I had no clue Jim was this high up on the All-time 3-pointer list :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom