THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ya'll new King Getting clamped up by James Harden of all people..... 2020 Different
AD.jpg

The Mavs can create shots pretty much at will, but they can't defend anyone at this point.

We better not pay Tim Hardaway Jr. this offseason.

Need guys on the perimeter around Luka that can defend.

I would easily want to play okc over Dallas. Dallas has the #1 offensive rating of all time so there’s upset potential there and okc just isn’t that good imo. It’s cool that everybody loves Cp3 now but y’all will see when it matters he will not be able to score against top teams in the playoffs

I would easily want to play okc over Dallas. Dallas has the #1 offensive rating of all time so there’s upset potential there and okc just isn’t that good imo. It’s cool that everybody loves Cp3 now but y’all will see when it matters he will not be able to score against top teams in the playoffs
Dallas' offense suffocates in crunch time because everyone just swarms Luka, forces the ball out of his hands, and nobody else can create anything.

They need someone else that can create a shot on the perimeter.

Last night shows why a lot of people still don't fully trust the Bucks. In the clutch, when the game slows down and you need to get a basket and a half court they don't have many places to go. They rely on Giannis driving towards the basket (and even then, he tends to be clumsy with turnovers) but beyond that, and no one can really create their own shot consistently in the half court offense. Every other top contender has a go-to except the Bucks

Last night shows why a lot of people still don't fully trust the Bucks. In the clutch, when the game slows down and you need to get a basket and a half court they don't have many places to go. They rely on Giannis driving towards the basket (and even then, he tends to be clumsy with turnovers) but beyond that, and no one can really create their own shot consistently in the half court offense. Every other top contender has a go-to except the Bucks
This is when a guy with a contract like Middleton has is expected to be able to step up and score consistently.

I think I might be the only person on the planet who doesn’t like Giannis’s game. He can score but something about his game don’t sit right with me.

Dallas' offense suffocates in crunch time because everyone just swarms Luka, forces the ball out of his hands, and nobody else can create anything.

They need someone else that can create a shot on the perimeter.
Luka made some strange decisions though to end the game last night. Twice he had a shot and passed it out on single coverage. One of those times be legit had a lane and the defender had 5 fouls

their late game struggles suck and same with giving up leads. Most frustrating team because they are so lethal offensively but are prone to go on lulls defensively.. and then get tight offensively when it’s crunch time

I think I might be the only person on the planet who doesn’t like Giannis’s game. He can score but something about his game don’t sit right with me.

There's not much finesse to his game. He relies on his effort and athleticism to dominate games. Those last couple of possessions for the Bucks, we all new exactly what was going to happen. Giannis was going to catch the ball at the top of the key and bully his way to the basket.

To fully unlock Giannis, he'll need a playmaking guard to run the pick and roll with him.

OKC by far.

This is what I’m thinking. If I’m lac either should be easy, but Dallas at least has a top6 point differential and a historic offense working for them. And theyve obviously got a all nba first teamer

when’s the last time you’ve seen a team with the 44th and 45th best scorers in the NBA win a round?

Roberson, SGA, German Reggie Jackson, Dortz, CP3 (guard but still)

German Reggie isn’t a wing
Roberson has played 1 game in over 900 days
CP3 isn’t a wing
Dortz is good but he isn’t what you think of when you say okc has playoff level wings
SGA is my man

not seeing this okc wing depth at all

Even if he did, until Gianny unlocks another consistent offensive weapon like a mid-range pull up or turnaround jumper off the post, I still think the Bucks would struggle in late game half-court possessions.
To be fair, we saw this in the AS game when it got tight in the 4th quarter. Yes there wasn’t any plays run but Giannis literally couldn’t do anything. Bucks best bet is to run the offense through Brook out of the post imo

Even if he did, until Gianny unlocks another consistent offensive weapon like a mid-range pull up or turnaround jumper off the post, I still think the Bucks would struggle in late game half-court possessions.

I’ll hold my giannis takes for the playoffs. The trajectory of the team has improved every season since he’s emerged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom