THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron always doing too much instead of just letting some things be

like with the MVP narrative for this season and having his people push that.. he’s not the MVP and a strong aspect to him potential being that was giannis hurting his knee and seemingly about to miss time, but he got time to get healthy.. ain’t no shame to being second

but dude’s hair situation kinda speak volumes to me.. ain’t like dude is dealing with a Jeremy piven type situation.. he could just go with the baldy and call it that, embrace it for what it is and be glad you can pull it off
Baldy usually is a good look with the strong beard. Baldy and no beard is hit or miss. Baldy, strong beard and being 6’8” and jacked is a good look. I ain’t mad at Bron for not wanting to come home yet though. I just don’t get how with all the money in the world, he can’t get his **** right lol

1596559291919.png

Clippers
Sixers
Bucks
Lakers

Probably the most common expert Championship picks during the preseason. Probably in that order.

Clippers
Sixers
Bucks
Lakers

Probably the most common expert Championship picks during the preseason. Probably in that order.
def a combination of them

and now as of Sunday the Raps can be argued as the fave to win it all again
baby dinosaurs matter

Question in the 8 & 9 seeding games seeing as teams are going to be at different records given not everyone has played the same amount of games, they are going by winning percentage, correct?
Yep, I believe so.
West been dominant. You knew that.
Of course, but that's a crazy stat. I figured a sub .500 team might've snuck in one of these years.

Baldy usually is a good look with the strong beard. Baldy and no beard is hit or miss. Baldy, strong beard and being 6’8” and jacked is a good look. I ain’t mad at Bron for not wanting to come home yet though. I just don’t get how with all the money in the world, he can’t get his **** right lol

I mean this ain’t a dude who was rocking a fro or braids or dreds or something and started losing it and had to come home

very pleased with the trade. I was done with Clint, way to soft and his defensive presence was becoming nonexistent.

Honestly, that Roco trade made the Rockets much more enjoyable and also improved them. I wouldn't count them out as contenders. They just feel different. Especially with Russ playing like a mini Giannis now.

Question in the 8 & 9 seeding games seeing as teams are going to be at different records given not everyone has played the same amount of games, they are going by winning percentage, correct?

Yes. That's why Portland was so mad about how many teams were going to the bubble. They were the ninth seed by .001 because they had played two more games and were on track to possibly overtake Memphis. but, so was New Orleans with their easy remaining schedule.

He tries to make it personal about him all the time and he acts like he's out there alone and doesn't have another top 5 guy next to him which is the real catalyst for the turnaround for this season. He WAS in the West last season and missed the playoffs that did actually happen. He did crow about activating and still within striking distance proceed to go 3-11 or something like that.

Now if he directed his ire at the media this season, none of whom thought the Lakers would be as good as they ended up being for the regular season, he'd be 100% accurate. But to put this as a pelt on the #revengeszn wall seems more than a bit disingenuous and premature.

Yes. That's why Portland was so mad about how many teams were going to the bubble. They were the ninth seed by .001 because they had played two more games and were on track to possibly overtake Memphis. but, so was New Orleans with their easy remaining schedule.

Gotcha also wasn't aware the 9th seed has to win twice vs the 8 seed to actually get the spot. MEM got screwed, they may go 0-restart. Pels SHOULD win the rest of their games remaining and the Blazers schedule is really tough too. May end up with Spurs-Pels for the honor of getting washed by the show.

Watching MPJ highlights, dude can be special.

With the Nuggets striking gold with both MPJ and Bol, you think a trade would happen since there isn't enough paint space for all three to flourish? I would think a package centered around MPJ OR Bol to nap Beal would be worthwhile.

They just need to find a disgruntled wing and they can make something happen.

Even without trading them, maybe a sign and trade for Derozan (to make the money work) might be worth while.

The Grizzlies need to cross their fingers the East seedings will be decided by this upcoming weekend. Ending the season with Raptors, Celtics and Bucks playing hard or playing lax will decide their playoff fate because of their start in the bubble.

This man is sick.

AD is literally carrying this dude. Leading the team in every statistical category outside of assists and is anchoring the defense. And bronze still on some me ****? Kyrie tried told us.

AD is here for the show. Bron is here for the show.

Read that again.
im here for the Caru-Show

Watching MPJ highlights, dude can be special.

With the Nuggets striking gold with both MPJ and Bol, you think a trade would happen since there isn't enough paint space for all three to flourish? I would think a package centered around MPJ OR Bol to nap Beal would be worthwhile.

They just need to find a disgruntled wing and they can make something happen.

Even without trading them, maybe a sign and trade for Derozan (to make the money work) might be worth while.

MPJr started with Millsap and Jokic yesterday.

Why couldn’t that easily be Bol Bol and Jokic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom