THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanna act like everyone that isn't a Lakers fan here didn't have them as a bottom 4 seed in the West? :lol:

I'm sure plenty of receipts can be pulled, I just am not putting the effort in for that.

Bottom 4?

Lol
4DF17B8A-08EC-4301-A9EE-97A1851FF16D.jpeg

Giannis getting pushed around and dunked on. These Nets could make a deep run imo. Gonna be a scary first round matchup

I think I had the Lakers at 4 or 5. I didn't think they would play this hard every night. :lol:

My biggest gripe about the Lakers before the season tipped was the team didn't fit. It would've been nice to have a stretch five (Kieff kind of occupies that role now) and backup big wing (Kuz has transitioned into this role), but on paper the roster made sense to me for the most part.

Lebron and AD alone gets the Lakers an auto top 3 seed. Only way they were slipping is if AD didn't hold up.

Also going into the season, didn't we think they had Boogie and the 2018-19 version of Kuzma? I thought that was enough to be in the upper echelon.

I def thought Clippers were gonna grab the 1 though.

Had a feeling this Nets vs Bucks was gon be a shootout, glad I took the over :pimp: ...It’s a 3 pt contest out here so far :lol:

Jamal Crawford debut too,STILL a bucket :pimp:

LMFAOO at AD being a hard to plug in player, and then saying Kawhi who is relatively ball dominant was an easy fit :lol:

The media & their disingenuous takes... we 5 games from the playoffs starting & i'm still hearing when the Clippers "click & gel" they're gonna be unstoppable.

How much can you expect to get from LBJ in the playoffs at his age...... same media guy Lou Will (who is 33yrs old, undersized & has been HORRENDOUS in the playoffs) can swing a series for the Clippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom