THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They pretty much gave him a max contract. Ingram somewhere doing the birdman handrub right now.

Whooooaas

3dxze8.jpg

Agent of the year.

To think Siakam is barely worth more and Buddy is worth less LOL

Brown had the Celtics over a barrel. If they weren't willing to make him the centerpiece of a superstar trade, it would be a pretty big L if they let him walk. Add that to the fact that the free agent class next summer is weak, Jaylen had all the leverage. Plus they've gotta max out Tatum next summer Celtics bout to be a capped out treadmill team. Ya hate to see it

119 Ms for Jaylen Brown?!?!?!?? LMFAOOOOOOO

Vlade took Buddy’s agent to the cleaner. He gotta be mad seeing what Brown got.

Jaylen done came up :lol:. That’s a crazy contract man. I always figured he’d use Harrison Barnes 2016 contract as a bargaining chip. But all 2016 contracts were wild...and the market was starting to stabilize again...so I thought GM’s would view that market as an outlier. Guess I was wrong. Jaylen bumping this right now:

Victim of oversaturated center market? I know the Pacers plan on starting him at power forward, but still. Could get production out of a cheap center vs other positions.

Kind of figured he’d get a deal similar to Myles

mans probably was happy until he saw what Jaylen got. I know it’s a different position but still.

Seems like the fallout from all these stars demanding trades is teams are not giving their youngsters opt-outs or team options.

Seems like the fallout from all these stars demanding trades is teams are not giving their youngsters opt-outs or team options.

This is actually a good point. I actually like the direction the league is trending with these contracts and 2 star teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom