THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To think just two years ago The Celtics were the #1 AD destination & they were primed to run the Eastern conference for the next decade with young "assets" & "Smart Management"

fast forward two years they lost their two best players & are maxed out for the the foreseeable future with the epic core of

Kemba, Gordon Hayward & Jaylen Brown

If Only Rob Pelinka could make moves like that :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

To think just two years ago The Celtics were the #1 AD destination & they were primed to run the Eastern conference for the next decade with young "assets" & "Smart Management"

fast forward two years they lost their two best players & are maxed out for the the foreseeable future with the epic core of

Kemba, Gordon Hayward & Jaylen Brown

If Only Rob Pelinka could make moves like that :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Hayward comes off the books soon and you left out Tatum. TRY AGAIN!

I refuse to believe Daniel from Insecure would have gotten this offer if he hit RFA. Danny should be excoriated for this. Can't wait to hear Simmons spin on this.

In all seriousness it's a bit high but Im optimistic about JB and think he can surprise a lot of people this year

Tatum getting maxed for sure tho

In all seriousness it's a bit high but Im optimistic about JB and think he can surprise a lot of people this year

Tatum getting maxed for sure tho
why even max tatum? maxing two similar players just makes no sense to me. might as well trade tatum and get as much value as you can get. dollar store light skin kobe ain’t it man. neither is flat top jaylen.

celtics... ya love to see them be mediocre for the next 10 years

why even max tatum? maxing two similar players just makes no sense to me. might as well trade tatum and get as much value as you can get. dollar store light skin kobe ain’t it man. neither is flat top jaylen.

celtics... ya love to see them be mediocre for the next 10 years

I don't really think they're that similar at all bruv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom